Chapter 2

Edited by: NekoCat

~

In the original book, Xiao Changyuan and the little palace maid lost their memory after falling off a cliff.

The two became brother and sister and lived in Jiangjia Village for three years.

Their relationship like stagnant water.

In order to complete the task, Yun Pian Pian decided to add a fire to that stagnant water.

boil and dry it

and ignite.

Yun Pianpian bit her rosy cherry lips, her apricot eyes filled with mist as looked at Xiao Changyuan tenderly.

"Husband, I'm your wife, don't you remember me?"

He looked at her, his thin lips pursed slightly, he did not speak.

Her almond eyes are filled with sincerity.

In fact, she have no idea why this happened.

She just stayed up late last night to read the finale of this book, crying for the twisted and outrageous love of the hero and heroine and then transmigrated

Also with the ultimate villain.

Her scalp tingled just thinking about it.

Other female protagonists can at least get the memory of the original master to adapt to this world but she has no memory of the little palace maid at all. Not only does she have no memory, she also has to face the most evil tyrant in this world.

How tragic.

She wonder if the tyrant will believe her Lies?

For how long can she cheat?

Xiao Changyuan in the original novel was so ruthless and ready to kill people.

She doesn't know if her lies will be exposed, will she be skinned alive and be fed to the tigers?

Thinking of this, Yun Pianpian suddenly regretted the lie she told him just now..

This guy's eyes are scary.

When she looked at him, it is like facing the infinite abyss.

She felt like she was being stared at by giant beasts and monsters dormant in the abyss.

Goosebumps ...

The description of the tyrant in the original book passed through Yun Pianpin's mind scene by scene.

The more she thought about it, the more afraid she became, she even wanted to avoid his dangerous and cold eyes.

But she remained eye contact.

Whoever looks away first will be the loser

Yun Pian Pian's life is on the line, she will never admit defeat.

So she continued to bite the bullet and played the little girl in distress, stubbornly looking at the big tyrant.

Time passing little by little.

Xiao Changyuan looked at Yun Pianpian expressionlessly.

His dark and deep ink eyes stared at her for a long time and finally called her with a hoarse voice.

    “…Wife..”

Yun Pian Pian finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing his words.

Excellent!

She didn't expect this tyrant that looked  indifferent, dangerous, inscrutable.

Was actually quite guilable.