Chapter 12

Edited by: NekoCat

~

With Xiao Changyuan's words, Yun Pian Pian felt relieved.

When she transmigrated, she also wanted to take the hard-working and brave white moonlight route and use truth, goodness and beauty to influence Xiao Changyuan's heart.
(T/N: White moonlight : a person (crush / love interest) you can only gaze upon but actually cannot have.)

But Yun Pian Pian soon changed her mind.

Because she found that Xiao Changyuan, this great tyrant, was really useful.

He simply waved his finger and turned her into a little rich woman without much effort.

With him, she doesn't need to work hard at all.

Since she can lie down and succed in life, why does she need continue to work hard?

Yun Pian Pian didn't want to work hard.

She just wanted to be a happy bug, eating Xiao Changyuan's cold heart bit by bit.

When Yun Pian Pian was a child, she once kept two goldfish as pets. She took care of them with all her heart. The first thing she did when she came back from school every day was to change the water for the goldfish and feed them fish food. She would also hold the fish tank and talk and read poetry to them

But later, the two little goldfish were raised to death by her.

Yun Pian Pian hugged the fish tank and cried.

She never want to cry like that again

Once a human being gave their feelings, it would be difficult to take back.

Whether this feeling is of the owner's pet, or the pet's dependence on the owner.

Even the owner's love for the pet is far greater than the pet's love for the owner.

Because the owner paid not only her time and energy, but also all her efforts and feelings.

And now, Yun Pianpian wanted Xiao Changyuan to give her all of his hard work.

Little by little, to erode his heart.

The next day, Yun Pianpian and Xiao Changyuan went to the county town and bought some bows and arrows.

After thinking about it, Yun Pian thought that Xiao Changyuan was suitable to be a hunter.

In order to test Xiao Changyuan's archery skills, she moved two benches to the fence yard, put them together and placed a dozen small wooden blocks on it and asked Xiao Changyuan to shoot at the wooden blocks with his bow and arrow.

Xiao Changyuan's archery skills are excellent, except for the first two mistakes, the arrows after was all hit.

Yun Pian Pian applauded desperately after seeing him and praised Xiao ChangYuan in high spirits.

"My husband is amazing! My husband is the best!"

Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly when he heard this.

"Shut up, you are too noisy."

Xiao Changyuan's tone was a little cold.

But the white and delicate earlobes he hid behind his black hair were slowly dyed with a thin layer of red.

This guy was shy...

Yun Pian Pian pretended not to see his embarrassment and just rolled her eyes at him.

"My husband will be able to return in triumph tomorrow!"

**

Early the next morning, Yun Pianpian boiled Xiao Changyuan's his medicine, cooked a bowl of beef noodles and asked him to go hunting in the mountains to earn money after eating.