Chapter 80

Consciousness is chaotic.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know how long she had been in a coma.

    Until the sound of Sanqingling rang in his ears.

    The sound is from far to near.

    Getting closer.

    She could even hear the tremor of the copper bell.

    It was pitch black.

    Her limbs could not move.

    Yun Pian Pian heard the chanting of the Taoists.

    "The return of the soul, the bright road of a thousand miles..."

    The voices of various instruments were heard incessantly.

    Yun Pian Pian suddenly realized that the Taoist priests were practicing soul-calling, and she finally returned to Tyrant Yuan's side.

    At first, she thought the sounds of these instruments were noisy, but when she heard these sounds now, Yun Pianpian felt that they were extremely kind, like the calling of her previous life.

    The Taoists finished chanting the Soul Sutra.

    Yun Pian Pian wanted to open her eyes to wake up, but her body did not listen to her commands. She seemed to be sealed in the darkness by something, unable to see the light of the sky.

    Yun Pian Pian heard Xiao Chang Yuan's icy voice.

    "If the queen can't wake up again, I will kill all of you Taoist priests and bury them with my queen." The

    Taoists knelt down and begged for mercy, and the instrument fell to the ground and made a clear sound: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, please forgive me, poor Daoist. I have already sensed the soul of the Empress, as long as I give Pindao some more time, Pindao will definitely be able to bring back the soul of the Queen..."

    Yun Pianpian: "..."

    I have already returned.

    Xiao Changyuan's voice was bone-chilling: "I have run out of patience, you are ready to go to hell."

    "Your Majesty, spare your life..."

    "

    Go away. "

    The room was silent.

    Yun Pian Pian couldn't open her eyes.

    There was a pitch-black darkness in front of him.

    Her hearing became extremely sensitive in the dark, and the breeze blew through the paper to make a rustling sound, and the sound was continuous and endless.

    Yun Pian Pian was a little confused.

    Why are there so many paper noises in the bedroom?