Chapter 85

Jiang Sheyu was dressed in plain clothes and entered the palace to plead guilty. He waited at the gate of the palace for a while, and the palace servant led him to the Qinzheng Hall, lowered his head and said, "Mr. Jiang, Your Majesty is inside."

    Jiang Sheyu lifted his foot and walked in.

    The indifferent emperor sat on the golden dragon chair, and those dark and cold eyes stared at him coldly.

    Jiang Sheyu kneeled at the feet of the emperor respectfully.

    "Wei Chen joins His Majesty."

    "Jiang Sheyu, do you know the crime?"

    "Wei Chen is guilty."

    "What crime did you commit?"

    Jiang Sheyu said with grief and shame: "After Wei Chen rescued the queen, you should immediately Sending people to report to His Majesty, you shouldn't be so happy, trying to catch all the thieves in one go."

    Xiao Changyuan sneered.

    "Continue."

    Jiang Sheyu said slowly: "Wei Chen had several encounters with the rebel Chu Yi, and the night before yesterday, Chu Yi suddenly took the empress into Wei Chen's mansion and threatened Wei Chen to let him hide here. Otherwise, he will frame Wei Chen as a party member and threaten the life of the empress. In order to save the queen, Wei Chen has to be with Chu Yixu and Wei Snake. Wei Chen looks at Chu Yi with a confident look in his chest, as if there is another conspiracy, Wei Chen Worrying that he wanted to be detrimental to His Majesty, he made inquiries many times. Unexpectedly, this move aroused Chu Yi's suspicion. Wei Chen had to lie to him and said that Wei Chen's wife who died early had a similar face to the Queen, and she would be surprised when she saw the Queen. Thinking of Wei Chen's wife, he was worried that he would be detrimental to the queen, so he asked him about these things. After Chu Yi learned about it, he believed it to be true. At that time, the empress woke up, but she lost her memory. In order to save the queen, Wei Chen had to deceive her and said that Wei Chen was her husband, to deceive Chu Yi and gain his trust..."

    Jiang Sheyu is very happy now Fortunately, yesterday he sent Chu Yi and Ye Suxin out of the mansion ahead of schedule, and now no one can confront him, all relying on him to talk nonsense.

    Red sandalwood carved landscape behind the pavilion screen.

    Yun Pianpian raised her ears and listened carefully to Jiang Sheyu's story of the ins and outs. It turned out that Xiaohua was really Xiao Changyuan's queen. Although she had already believed most of Xiao Changyuan, she really learned the truth from Jiang Sheyu's mouth. , still feels a little weird.

    The villain in the original book is not close to women, and has few desires, dying alone in the snow.

    In this life, he actually had a queen.

    Jiang Sheyu lowered his head and said, "Chu Yi really hit the mark. After Wei Chen wanted to gain Chu Yi's trust, he would go deep into the enemy camp and wipe out the thieves. However, Wei Chen was afraid of the grass and the snake, so he didn't tell His Majesty, and asked His Majesty to punish him."

    After Jiang Sheyu finished speaking, he buried his head deeply on the ground, not daring to look up at Xiao Changyuan's expression.

    Yun Pianpian, who was standing behind the screen, nodded repeatedly after hearing this statement. It turned out that this was the case. It seemed that Jiang Sheyu didn't mean to deceive her. It was all for the sake of a bigger conspiracy, which she could understand.