Chapter 68

Xiao Changyuan held the warm tenderness in his arms.

    My heart is full of helplessness.

    Although he was nasty and troublesome, she didn't even like him, but he just liked her hopelessly, liked her to death.

    He wanted to hold her firmly in his arms.

    Let her never leave him.

    But he hugged too hard.

    It will only push her further and further.

    That's why he thought of this shameful way.

    He was going to pretend to be him during the period of amnesia.

    Give up dignity, give up pride, give up everything.

    He just wanted to get back together with his Pian Pian.

    Xiao Changyuan never thought to wake up his amnesia, because he knew very well that when he lost his memory, he was the same person as he is now. He has all the memories of the amnesia period, and he remembers every moment. New, he knew how to play himself.

    The doctor in the county town never said that the spirit of detachment would recur. This was a lie that Xiao Changyuan made up in order to make Yun Pianpian believe him. In order to make Yun Pianpian not suspicious, he deliberately put her in front of her. He hit his own head with a phoenix seal in the face, in order to make this matter look more real, so Xiao Changyuan really hit him hard.

    He is ruthless to others and even more ruthless to himself.

    He can do anything to achieve his goals.

    Even if it hurts himself.

    Xiao Changyuan acted cruelly and resolutely.

    There is only one person in this world who can get his mercy.

    That is Yun Pian Pian.

    However, Xiao Changyuan didn't understand, he had already made such a big concession, why did this woman still cry like this?

    Xiao Changyuan wanted to coldly order her not to cry like before, but he was worried that doing so would cause her to find out that he did not lose her memory. If she learned the truth, she might run away from him again, so Xiao Changyuan had to put away everything on him. The ice thorns, scrambling to coax Yun Pianpian to be happy.

    His voice was hoarse, his tone unbelievably humble.

    "Miss, don't cry, okay?"

    Yun Pian Pian's heart was almost broken.

    Xiao Changyuan frowned and thought, if she wanted the moon in the sky now, he would try his best to take it off for her.

    As long as the moon can stop her tears.

    Let him do anything.