Chapter 27 (2)

man! Her eyes were full of longing for the future and ambition to become the phoenix

    .

    Zhao Rouyin had been monitoring Xiao Changyuan and Yun Pianpian for a long time. For a weak person like her, the best thing to do is to watch words and expressions to save her life. She quickly Just realized that Xiao Changyuan may have amnesia now. After coming to this conclusion, Zhao Rouyin was overjoyed.

    What could be easier than conquering a man with amnesia?

    Zhao Rouyin began to formulate her seduction plan, she wanted to create a beautiful encounter Xiao Changyuan and Yun Pianpian were inseparable .

    After waiting for many days, Zhao Rouyin was finally allowed to wait for the day when Xiao Changyuan went up the mountain alone. On

    this day, Zhao Rouyin was wearing her most luxurious peony smoke dress and stood gracefully in the air

    . She brushed her long black hair, the skirt was flying, the robe was fluttering, and she was holding a fairy-like figure, like jade and frost, she brushed the long hair behind her ear, pretended to be casual, exclaimed, let Qiufeng The jinpa in her hand was blown away.

    The jinpa fluttered in the wind and flew directly towards Xiao Changyuan's handsome face.

    This scene was rehearsed countless times in Zhao

    Rouyin's mind. Xiao Changyuan caught it countless times in her mind. Her jinpa.

    Zhao Rouyin's face showed a successful smile.

    Then, Xiao Changyuan's body deftly avoided the oncoming Xiangpa. Zhao Rouyin

    's smile froze on her face.

    How could she imagine this? Is there something different?

    Zhao Rouyin quickly returned to normal, pretending to be casual, tripping over a stone and falling to the ground, when Xiao Changyuan passed her, she raised a charming little face and asked softly, "This Young master, can you help the slave family to see the doctor? "

    "No. "

    Xiao Changyuan's voice was cold, and he didn't turn his head.

    The back looks very cold-blooded and ruthless.

    Zhao Rouyin stomped her feet in anger when she saw Xiao Changyuan's figure disappearing at the end.

    Is he still a man?

    .

    "Sister, are we really going to do this?"

    Zhao Mao looked at his sister Zhao Rouyin with hesitation.

    He felt that his sister was about to go crazy for seducing Xiao Changyuan.

    He and his sister grew up in the cold palace, and there are many crazy concubines in the cold palace.

    Zhao Mao felt that his sister might have inherited the madness of the concubines.

    "How can you get tiger cubs if you don't enter the tiger's den?!"

    Zhao Rouyin held the small bottle in her hand.

    The little bottle contained the most potent love potion in the world.

    She didn't believe that Xiao Changyuan could still be Liu Xiahui after taking the potion!

    "Mao'er, remember to stop Yun Pianpian tomorrow, and don't let her come back early will do bad things for me."