Chapter 29

Zhao Rouyin frowned and said: "No, Xiao Changyuan is right in front of me, how can I give up easily?"

    Her tone was low, as if she was speaking to her brother, but also to herself.

    Zhao Mao felt that his sister's madness was about to break out, so he tried his best to persuade her: "Sister, that Xiao Changyuan is cold-blooded and ruthless murderer, we can't afford it at all, this time he is in a good mood, but he just broke your arm and said Maybe next time he is in a bad mood, he will kill both of us, sister, there are so many powerful men in this world, I think we should forget it..."

    "Mao'er, your courage Why is it so small?" Zhao Rouyin used her uninjured left hand to ruthlessly grabbed the white flesh on Zhao Mao's arm, hating iron for not being steel, "How can you be so timid as a mouse, how can you achieve great things?!"

    " Oh, it hurts, sister, let go! I'm wrong! Can't I be wrong?"

    Zhao Mao was pinched by Zhao Rouyin, his face was pale in pain, and he kept begging for mercy, but what he thought in his heart was , Then why didn't Xiao Changyuan twist both of his sister's arms, so that his sister wouldn't spare her extra hands to pinch his poor soft flesh.

    When Zhao Rouyin heard Zhao Mao's voice of surrender, she released her hand and said slowly, "If the two of us were so timid and fearful at the beginning, we would have long since become the funeral objects of Emperor Beiyong. How can I live until now..."     Zhao Mao grimaced when she saw that her arm was pinched by her, and when he heard Zhao Rouyin's words, he complained in his heart, not because of his cowardice, but because of his sister's courage. too big.     Zhao Mao raised his head to look at Zhao Rouyin and expressed his concerns: "But, sister, now that Xiao Changyuan knows that we have bad intentions towards him, will he come and kill us?"     Zhao Rouyin's face turned pale: " If Xiao Changyuan really kills us, he can find us wherever we flee, and it is useless to escape, the key is whether he wants to kill us..."     Zhao Mao covered his arms and asked, "Sister , then what should we do now?"     Zhao Rouyin's expression was slightly restrained: "According to the circumstances, act according to the circumstances."

    sleepless nights.

    Zhao Rouyin waited at home for a day.

    Finally, at dusk, Xiao Changyuan and Yun Pianpian arrived.

    Xiao Changyuan stood tall in the yard, like an iceberg covered with snow, those cold and dark eyes fell on her body, and there was a careless killing intent flowing in the bottom of his eyes, his icy gaze made the autumn light and windy, It turned into a icy winter.

    Zhao Mao saw Xiao Changyuan, just like a mouse seeing a cat, he hid behind Zhao Rouyin with a pale face, trembling all over.

    On Zhao Rouyin's charming and charming face, the blood faded, and her body was cold, but she stood in front of Zhao Mao calmly, blocking her brother Zhao Mao's shivering body with her slender body of flesh and blood.

    Yun Pianpian held a jar of wine in her hand and said straight to the point, "Did you put medicine in this wine?"

    Zhao Rouyin's fingers hidden in her sleeves clenched slowly.

    She stared at Yun Pian Pian with bloodless lips.

    "Yes."

    She was betting that Xiao Changyuan didn't want to kill her today.

    So she has to show her sincerity.

    Yun Pian Pian looked at Zhao Rouyin in surprise. She originally thought that the little beauty would deny it, but she did not expect the little beauty to admit it so quickly, which made her look at the little beauty a little bit differently. She didn't ask Zhao Rouyin why she did this, because she was worried that she had asked It will let Xiao Changyuan know the truth of the magic art, so he just said to Zhao Rouyin: "Since you admit it, I don't want to embarrass you, this wine is the altar you gave to my husband yesterday, if you dare to face us After drinking this wine, let it go." When