Chapter 61

Yun Pianpian noticed that Xiao Changyuan's fingers paused slightly.

    Immediately my heart beat a drum.

    Admittedly, what she said was indeed a bit shameless.

    She committed the crime of deceiving the king.

    After the great tyrant learned the truth, he didn't immediately smash her to pieces...

    It was already a favor for her.

    She shouldn't rely on his doting on her to make such a brazen remark.

    I was a little apprehensive.

    Yun Pianpian buried her small face on Xiao Changyuan's bright and moist Yuze's chest.

    The thick eyelashes couldn't stop fluttering.

    The slender and delicate fingers slowly clenched, and they turned slightly white because they were too hard.

    She began to regret saying that.

    Above his head, Xiao Changyuan suddenly let out an inaudible low laugh, with a touch of irony.

    "I'm so timid, but I'm very ambitious..."

    His voice was cold and low, his tone was light and cold, like a cool breeze in the summer, making it difficult to distinguish between joy and anger.

    Yun Pian Pian wasn't sure if he was angry with her because of those words.

    A pale, slender hand.

    Suddenly he squeezed her chin.

    Yun Pian Pian was forced to raise her head and look at Xiao Chang Yuan's cold and deep eyes.

    Xiao Changyuan stared at her with a cold expression, and the ink in his cold eyes was so intense that it looked like an inkstone that couldn't be melted.

    "Pian Pian, there is a price to pay for being a queen."

    Yun Pian Pian's heart tightened slightly.

    It was as if someone suddenly grabbed the heart.

    Eyelashes trembled slightly, and those clear and beautiful apricot eyes were filled with fear.

    "What, at what price?"

    Xiao Changyuan stared into her eyes and spit out three words coldly.

    "To please me."

    Yun Pianpian: "..."

    ...That's all?

    The fear in Yun Pian Pian's heart disappeared in an instant like the mist of summer.

    He even felt that Xiao Changyuan was a little naive.

    She also thought that the great tyrant would come up with some terrible price to torment her.

    It turned out that she just wanted her to please him.

    All she had been doing all this time was to please him.

    If it wasn't for wanting to please him, and wanting him to forgive her evil deeds, she would have used her golden fingers to push him away a long time ago.

    The author's wife may have given her this golden finger just to give her the right to refuse.

    It's just that Yun Pian Pian loves him in his heart and wants to ask for his forgiveness, so he doesn't want to push him away.