Chapter 7

Amilios and Milo left to get dressed as I sat on the toilet seat with a towel wrapped around myself. I sat there contemplating the wonderful feeling of having Amilios please me. I wanted Milo’s tongue to try me too. I wouldn’t mind any bit if it meant that I could feel them both.

Though, I had my mind denying the truth that someone could truly come to want the bastard’s daughters. I came to the plausible explanation that I was a bastard child. I didn’t like to think too much about it. I didn’t think. I just did. What was making me think of things now?

I got up and glanced in the mirror. I touched my lips with my fingers then I slid my pointer finger along my brow, tracing the hair that was drawn with hair when I was in my mothers womb. She wouldn’t be proud. No mothers would be proud to have a daughter that was in the shower with two men, a mouth encasing their cunt.

I frowned at the thought. It was disturbing to have it frisk into my mind. I quickly disposed of the thought. I entered the room and found nobody inside of it anymore. I rummaged through my clothes and put some undergarments on before sliding something like shorts and a shirt. I wandered back down to the kitchen and found both Amilios and Milo eating. The woman was sitting and ate as well but as I stepped closer, she got up hastily and started making me a plate.

“No, sit back down and finish. I have two legs to get myself food, Mrs. Burrow.”

“Are you sure?” She looked at me with pleadingful eyes.

I gave her a reassuring smile. “Of course.”

Silence surrounded us after the short exchange. I grabbed a plate and hesitated. I felt guilty for the woman making dinner and I was not able to eat any single bite. I was allergic to gluten and most pasta has it.

I sat the plate down quietly and slowly turned to the large island. Amilos watched me closely as Milo was gulping down like a hunger bird. I pursed my lips slowly, clenching my jaw in thought of what to do.

“Lillian,” Amilios called my name.

“Uhuh?”

“What is the matter, princess?”

“Mrs. Burrow, I should have told you this,” I started to confess. “I’m allergic to gluten?” it came out more of a question than a statement.

“Oh!” she hopped up. “Here,” she started making something else.

“No, stop,” I commanded and she stopped and looked a bit concerned. “I will find and make myself separate to make by myself. Is that okay with you, Mrs. Burrow?’

“Yes, of course but I don’t mind. It’s my job after all,” she answered.

“I understand that.” I smiled gratefully at her. “Continue eating.”

I was searching the cabinets and I felt eyes burning into my back. I was curious as much as I was hungry. I opened the fridge and was surprised to find foods that were mostly gluten. I tilted my head just a slight tad and found yogurt and apples. I pulled out a container of the yogurt before slicing up the apple in slices.

“What are you up to?” Milo asked behind me.

“What’s it look like, snoopy?”