Chapter 12

After dinner, I had to quickly get out of the grasp of Milo and Amilios before they decided to take me on the table. I was still a bit upset but my hunger had settled everything and now I was feeling a lot better and straight headed.

It was only Tuesday and we had another three days left before the weekend that I wanted to savor with the boys. I heard someone open the door of my bedroom up and before I even could turn, arms embraced me.

“I’m going to strip and you better be taking clothes off as well,” Milo whispered against my neck as he started trailing kisses along my jaw.

“Better move so I can strip.”

“You smell so good, even taste.”

“Well, you can taste more if you let me go long enough to even strip.”

His arms let go and I stepped forward to strip all of my clothing. I felt a hand wrap around my throat before trapping my jaw in place and my head being forced to the side.

“Are you ready for us, love?” Amilios growled.

“Are you ready for me, Amilios?”

He chuckled darkly, his tongue tracing patterns on my neck. He started kissing my neck, his hand slipping out of its firm grip on my body. His erection pressed in between my ass cheeks as he pulled me tighter against him.

Milo smirked as he walked up in front of me with a toy in hand. “It’s time to do some experimenting.”

I curled my brows up in curiosity. “Experimenting?”

Milo walked up to me and I noticed a liquid in a bowl.

“What’s that?” I asked, glancing from him to the bowl.

“Trust us, Lillian,” he assured. “We won’t hurt you.”

“I know that.”

Milo sat the bowl and toy on the bed before standing in front of me. He grabbed my wrists and tied them. He pulled me from the grasp of Amilios.

“I am going to braid your hair,” Amilios said.

I nodded and in seconds he started brushing it out gently. Milo and Amilios took care of me well in those couple of minutes. It was almost in a way of reassuring me that they really wouldn’t ever hurt me purposely. Milo caressed my body, his lips kissed mine so passionately. His large hands cupped my face and made me stare into his beautiful ocean eyes that I grew to love and feel calm in.

“I am done,” Amilios responded after the silence grew between us all.

“On your hands and knees,” Milo demanded quietly. I stared up at him with confusion but quickly covered my expression and did as he said. I slowly lowered myself to my knees, keeping my eye contact with Milo. Then, I broke it and palmed the floor.

“It’s hot,” Amilios warned. The sensation started on my back and down to my ass cheeks, the hot wax slid down my thighs as Amilios poured it. Milo was on his knees in front of me. A chain was in his hand and on the opposite side was something I wasn’t sure of.

“Nipple clamps,” Milo informed me.

I inhaled deeply and gasped loudly when he leaned forward and placed my nipple in between the clamp. The same time, Amilios pressed a cold object to my pussy.