Chapter 15

Another week had passed before I had realized it. Sex wasn’t something that was talked about and if it was, we were in bed doing it but that was only once. I was glad we weren’t having sex every place in the apartment or I would be tired of it, at least that’s what I thought.

Today was Saturday again and I felt the need to get up and get dressed into something nice. I entered the kitchen and ate a salad with mango’s slices in it. I sometimes thought that my mango addiction would be brought up but it never had and I was content with it.

When I had lived with my father, he would only allow a mango a week but living with the guys, they didn’t judge or maybe they hadn’t noticed. Yet. And today, eating this salad with the italian dressing tasted absolutely amazing.

Both Milo and Amilios stalked into the kitchen. Milo looked like he just got out of bed and Amilios looked like he was a bit pissed off.

“Good morning my handsome hunks,” I sang cheekily.

Milo glanced at me then stood in front of me, grabbing my hips and placing his lips against mine. His tongue licked a spot on my cheek which made me set my bowl of salad down.

“Stop it. I’m eating.”

“You had some of it on your cheek.”

I narrowed my eyes before ignoring his comment and turning to Amilios. “What’s wrong?”

He glanced at Milo first then at me. “Well, since your sick love puppy won’t spill you the news, I will have to. We will be leaving first thing Monday morning to the airport for some business in another country. It was sort of last minute since I just had a call this morning. Milo here seems to think we should take you but we can’t exactly allow you to come.”

I perked up at that opportunity. “Oh, okay. Yeah, that’s fine. I promise,” I replied quickly.

Amilios and Milo both stared, suspicious.

“What?” I laughed. “I’ll just be probably shopping but I’ll be safe too,” I assure.

Milo relaxed but Amilios still gazed at me.

After finishing my salad and washing the dishes, Amilios and Milo were dressed to go out.

I sipped on the sweet tea in front of me. I had grown to enjoy the tasteful flavors of green tea with honey. It soothed me.

I thought about my plan that I had set into place perfectly for no one to know where I was nor how I would do it. In fact, I had been thinking about it ever since the idea popped into my head. Now my opportunity to actually go through with it was making me even more excited by the hour.

“Lillian,” Amilios said.

I jerked my head up and sat my tea down to look at his darkened eyes. It was as if he could read my mind but he hadn’t asked a single thing about it. He seemed to know everything that was running through my mind but he couldn’t know.

“Yes?” I answered.

“What is it you are thinking of that has your attention? What must be so important?”

I blinked a few times and looked at Milo who had the same gaze as Amilios had. Do they know?

It was like an odd paranoia that haunted me suddenly but the dark side of myself wouldn’t make me miss the chance.