Chapter 10

I locked my door after sitting in the tub for an hour. I was still naked as can be, wondering about in my room. I kept my curtains closed and rechecked the locked door. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I was going to make sure I came, with or without one of the guys and this time it would be without.

I caressed my fingers up and down my body. Goosebumps had formed along my arms and thighs. I cupped my breasts in the warmth of my palms and squeezed. I fondled them, twisting the already bruised areola. When I felt ready, I rubbed myself. I imagined the guy’s kissing me, licking my body, biting, making marks that meant I was theirs. It was harder to ask for things then it was to only think, want, and wish it.

I rubbed my ball of nerves faster as I started to feel the coolness wash over my body before it rises in heat. My body tensed and flexed, making me cum in less than five minutes. I moaned quietly, the orgasm not feeling as good when Amilios or Milo caused it.

The door’s knob rattled and I sat up, not even getting over the waves of hormones flowing over me. A hard knock came from the door. I slipped off the bed and patted my hair a bit and touched my hot cheeks. I opened the door.

“Yes?”

“Why is the door locked?” Milo asked.

I shrugged. “Must’ve accidentally done it. Sorry.”

He glared, “You’re lying.”

I rolled my eyes automatically, not helping my attitude. “Who cares?”

“I care. Stop being a smartass and get some clothes on. Why are you naked?”

I shrugged again. “Because I feel good being naked.”

He shook his head with disagreement. “Lunch is ready. Mrs. Burrow isn’t here today again. Amilios is making some hotdogs.”

“Oh.” I walked around Milo and started making my way to the kitchen.

“Amilios won’t be happy with you walking around naked.”

“I don’t care!” I sang.

“He will be upset.”

“Again, I don’t care!”

Milo scolded, “Why don’t you listen to me for gosh sake, Lillian.”

“Because you spoil me and let me get away with what I want.”

“Amilios won’t,” he assured.

I challenged, “Then let him.”

“You’re going to awaken a demon,” he scoffed.

“I told you and this will be the third and last time that I’ve said it. I don’t fucking care!” I answered him while entering the kitchen.

“Amilios,” Milo said slowly.

Amilios turned to glare at me. “Did you cuss, bella?”

I pouted childishly. “Do you forgive me?”

He glanced at Milo. “What has got into her?”