𝟙𝟡

A chapter to read while you wait for his face reveal and watch all their reactions 😭 -the next time I update we'll all know what he looks like. What is this reality.

//

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Arm over my face, I groan at the ceiling. "That won't work George."

"Why not? Come on Dream, it's so good." He whines, proceeding to descend into the one-sided conversation of why it's absolutely brilliant and I should worship him for such a genius idea.

We've been working all day on some new stuff my close associates and I have been working on. Would they approve of me sharing our top secret stuff with a guardian of an intern, whom I barely know, again? Probably not. Do I care? Not really.

Plus, George is one of the few people I can genuinely bounce ideas off of and get a good enough response that I don't have to put myself through the torture of having to explain how dumb he is as politely as possible.

He doesn't try to bring up the little conversation he eavesdropped on earlier yet, and I'm grateful. I don't really feel like talking about it. However, I have a feeling it'll come up sometime soon. I try to focus back on what he was saying, rambling on and drawing on the whiteboard, trying to emphasize his point.

"See?" He motions to the web of points interlocking together.

I take a moment and look it over. Pulling the marker from his fingers, I hum, erasing a few things and changing them to more efficient options. "That looks good. Well, better. It still needs a little more thought."

He makes a hand puppet and mimes my words back to me, rolling his eyes. I chuck the dry erase marker at his hand and he catches it, sticking his tongue out. I check the time and look quickly at George, who collapses next to me on the couch, crossing his ankles on the table in front of us.

Grabbing the water pitcher on the table, I pour myself a glass, nursing it in my hand. "Hey, it's–" I stop, sitting up as heavy footsteps thud toward my office.

"G-George is a bottom! Sorry George, it was a dare! Sorry Mr. Dream!" Tubbo half-shouts as he enters. He covers his face instantly and racing out the room after his short apology, Tommy right behind him laughing his fucking ass off.

"Tubbo!" George shouts after him, flushing like a beet as he drops his face into his palm. I wheeze, coughing and placing the glass of water I was drinking from down onto the table, my phone clattering off the couch as I laughed.

"That–that..." I tried, still recovering from liquid flowing down the wrong pipe. Tears of laughter poke my eyes, and I'm pretty sure I'm going insane. "I can't stop, just g-gimme a second."

"Deep breaths." He deadpans, probably watching as I descended into more wheezes. "I think you need to sleep, you're having some sort of breakdown."

"I'm going to pee myself." I rasp, curling into myself on the couch cushions. "This is so—dumb,"

"Stupid—" He grabs a pillow and smacks me with it. "Prick."

I barely see him looking down with a slight smile through my blurry vision as I fend him off, blocking his attacks with my elbows.

"Alright, while you're busy with that, I'm ordering dinner. Does pizza sound good?' He sighs, looking at me with a scowl when he realizes I'm still laughing, chest heaving uncomfortably as I attempt to stop, sending him a weak thumbs up.

He scrolls through the menu and presses his phone to his cheek. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to order for delivery please. Put it down as George. Right, I'd like a small veggie-lovers and ahh–hold on. Dream what do you want?"