Chapter No 4 Be My Fiancée

He slowly retreats to her body making her furious. He walked towards the balcony. She got up.

Dusting her dress. It was an expensive dress which cost half of her salary and he destroyed her during his puzzled game. She was staring at him with anger.

He was standing at the balcony looking up at the clouds. She was about to leave when she heard him."Stop over there the thing you are doing has no use, the door is locked" he said in a deep voice.

"Mr. Easton, I want to go home," she said angrily. "And I want to talk to you," he snap.

She looked at his broad back. She sits over the nearby sofa. He did not speak.

"Mr. Easton I have to do a lot of things at home, I don't have time to waste" she said annoyed.

"I have not give you the email list to sent, you live alone, you have no responsibilities other than yours' why do you want to go home?" he asked in a deep tone.She got up off the sofa.

"How do you know all of these?" she asked, shocked.

"I have my ways," he said without turning.

"I don't have time for games, I have to go home" she said.

"Why on the earth do you want to go home? I want to talk here and I am your boss," he turned this time and asked angrily, she felt her legs shaking. She controlled herself.

"Because my cat is there and she must be hungry by now," she said trying to calm.

"Cat?" he repeated.

"She wants to go home for a cat?" he thought.

"Yeah" she said. "Your cat will be here in half an hour" he said and turned towards the balcony again. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Why on the earth should I stay here Mr. Easton?" she asked. He took a deep breath, the rain had already started outside.

He walked towards her slowly with confidence; his perfect body was looking even more perfect when he was taking deep breaths. He came closer to her.

"I wanted to talk to you after the event, but you left" he said while looking inside her eyes. Over the thought of why she left made her cheeks burning.

"What? What is it?" she asked.

"Be my Fiancée" he said while looking inside her eyes. She thought she heard wrong.

"Finance advisor? but Mr. Easton I am not expert in it" she said while trying to not look at his fair broad chest. He rolled his eyes.

"Fiancée," he repeats. Her mouth dropped this time.

"Mr. Easton, I know this evening you have drunk so much. I can totally understand that but I can tell you something for a hangover: take a lemon juice and mix it with water and drink it, trust me you will be fine" she said innocently. He rolled his eyes.

"I am sober, Matilda" for the first time he took her name. She looked at him with wide open eyes.

"Will you be my fiancée?" he asked.

"A famous business tycoon is proposing to me?" she thought in disbelief.

"Mr. Easton I I can't I....." she was about to say something when he cut her in the middle.

"I am not asking you to be my Disney princess and let me be your prince charming, I am asking you to play the role of my fiancée so that I can rest in peace" he said angrily while crossing his arms around her chest.

"What?" her mouth dropped again. He rolled his eyes. "Listen, I want you to be my fiancée because my mother wants me to get married. If I do not choose my wife they will arrange my marriage with some moron and I don't want to get married simple" he said angrily.