Chapter No 6 Old Love Birds

He was driving the car silently and she was staring at him.
"What?" he snapped. "Why did you cancel the contract?" she asked while crossing her arms.
"Do you have a crush on that man?" he asked without looking at her.
"What?" she asked, shocked.
"Do you have a crush on that man?" he repeats.
"Why on the earth do you think that?" she asked, annoyed.
"Because you are defending someone who tried to kill you" she said calmly.
"Why is he so annoying?" she thought and looked outside the window.
"Wait What? Kill me?" she asked, shocked.

He rolls his eyes.

The car stopped by the airport.

"Airport? They live in Canada ain't they?" she asked curiously.

"Spain," he said while looking outside.
They got outside. Few men wearing black suits were greeting him.
"I have to go through the airplane?" she thought and the day when she arrived in Canada came inside her mind.

"Miss if you are not feeling well you can have some lemons" said an air hostess. It was the first time she was going through the airplane. "No No I am fine" she said while trying to stop herself from throwing up.

She threw up 10 times that day in the airplane journey.

"Mr. Easton, could there be any way we can go through the car?" she said while looking inside his blue eyes. He looked at her puzzled.
"You want me to drive for more than 20 hours?" he asked while crossing his arms around his chest.
She looked away and slowly climbed up the plane stairs. He was staring over her back.
"Why she seem so scared?" he thought.
He climbed up the plane after her. She was sitting on her seat. This was a private jet. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and her expressions were anxious. He sits beside her.

After 30 minutes she started feeling anxiety and then nausea. She was a bit shaking.

"Excuse me, I need to go washroom" she said. He looked up at her. She was running while putting her hand over her mouth. He ran after her. She was throwing up.

"So that's why she was asking me to go through the car, she is so much like mom," he thought.
He raised his hand and called an airhostess. "Bring the medicine" he said.
She came outside and looked so weak.
"Mr. Easton, have you taken care of sparkles?" she asked in an exhausted tone.
"She is sick and thinking about the cat?" he thought, slightly astonished.
"Yeah I gave her to Melissa," he said without looking at her. Melissa was the old woman in the mansion.
After a while an air hostess brought some medicines for her. "Here Miss, it will ease your nausea" she said while giving her some medicine.

"No I am fine" she said hesitantly. "Take them, you will feel better" he said. She took the medicine.

After a while when everything was quiet she asked him "Mr. Easton?"
"Yes?" he said in a deep voice.
"I am nervous, what if your mom would be so strict and your father would kick me out?" she asked hesitantly.
"That would be better for me, so they won't force me to get married because I have a solid reason that I love you" he said smirked.

She looked at him angrily. He called an airhostess and asked for a drink, ignoring him, and after a few minutes she brought some drink. He poured it inside the glass and started drinking despite her staring at him.

"You need some?" he asked without looking at her.
"Jerk" she thought and looked away.

******
It took 8 hours to reach Spain. The plane landed and she was feeling exhausted and sick. They got out of the plane. The black suited man came towards them. The huge limbo was already parked there. They walked slowly towards the car, and a man who was standing near the car said something in Spanish.