Chapter No 22 Never get enough

Easton's POV

I have never fallen in love with anything like this, like I did for her. She was everything for me. I never thought that I would fall this hard. I wanted her more, more and more. My body was craving for her again and again and she was indeed my death.

She was in arm sleeping peacefully. I was staring at the roof. Her light scent was spreading around me making me crave for her even more. I looked down, she was indeed in deep sleep. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I will always love you baby," I whispered. At the same time she moaned in her sleep.

"Oh Mr. Easton, do it fast," she muttered. I chuckled. She was indeed seeing me with her in the dream and this thought made my cock even harder.

I looked down at her, my erection and a smirk appeared on my face.

I kissed her on her cheek and then lips. It was the 3rd time in a single night that I aroused again.

I placed my lips on her lips and kissed her passionately as I expected she had returned my kiss, losing control I got on top of her.

She was now awake. It was the 2nd time in the night I woke her up. I made this much love to her that she was now even dreaming about me.

I kissed her whole body and put my erect in her from tip to end and she gasped. I could see pleasure in her eyes, I smirked and kissed her even harder.

"Mr. Easton," she screamed my name and I could throw a dollar that this was 3000 times in a single night that she was screaming my name like this.

It made me even more warm. I placed my hand on her breast and pressed it, she arched her back in pleasure and I knew she reached her orgasm again. She chuckled and hugged me.

I was on the other side continuously moving my strong body against her. She dug her nails on my back in pleasure and I felt known pleasure rushed through my body.

I smiled and kissed her nose.

She closed her eyes, she must have been so exhausted. I laid beside her and I was taking deep breaths.

She hugged me and fell asleep again.

****************

They woke up early in the morning. He was already staring at her. She blushed, the memories of last night were all in her head. She felt something wet under her. She got up while covering her breasts with a blanket.

His bed's sheets were red from the side she was lying on. She had lost her virginity to him. He smoked.

"I have told you, you are going to be mine, once and for all and I will be your last," he said in a whisper-like voice.

She smiled and moved to kiss him but she felt sharp pain down on her core.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"It's hurting," she said.

He looked down towards her belly.

"It will be fine soon," he said.

She smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

***************

She was unable to walk properly but somehow, she was working in the office as she had to prepare a lot of files.

He was working on laptop when she looked at him, she found him looking at her already, she smiled and smiled as well.

The door opened and Natallia entered.