Chapter No 8 Storm at my door

She was wandering in the house since morning, it's already afternoon and she has not seen him since last night, he did not come home.

"It's the perfect opportunity to rumor here and there without his fear" she sings. She was exploring the place freely. When she came across a room which seemed closed. She tried to find the keys but was unable to do it. Then she remembered the pin technique Ivan had taught her and with a click the door opened.

She walked inside the room. It was all pink, it looked like it was the room of a girl. A portrait of the girl was hanging in front of the bed. The girl had features of Easton and Lorenzo.

"Who is she?" she thought. She walked towards the cupboard and the locket fell down with Julieta written over it.

"Julieta? I have read this name before" she thought.

"Its over Easton's chest, but I thought it was Easton's girlfriend, why would her locket be here?" she thought.

She found a diary inside the cupboard. She opened it. It has the name Julieta written on it as well.

"Its her diary" she thought.

"Today I, Easton and Emiliano went to the ice cream parlor, Easton is so Meany he ate my ice cream. I am mad at him" she smiled.

" Dater: 2/11/2020, today Easton and I have to go to the elite party and I found it so boring, Easton seemed a bit enjoying it and why would he not be? He loves where he finds women, mom says he got this from his father" she read the paragraph while moving her lips.

"Today I saw him for the first time, he was so charming, I wanted to talk to him, but Easton was with me and I don't want him to be possessive," she turned the page.

"Today I met him again, he came to our university, Easton was not with me, so I wanted talk to him, he looked at me from the corner of his eyes, and he walked towards me and talked to me for the first time, he said he likes me, its mutual, he said he likes my lips" she turned another page.

"Today I skipped university to meet him. We shared a kiss, he said he wanted me. I feel like I am in the air, I think I am in love," she turned another page.

"Today Easton asked me about my skipping university, I wanted to tell him because we never hide anything but today I hid my relationship with Lucus. I was afraid that Easton will react, " she turned to another page.

"I am still successfully hiding my relationships from my Dad and brother, but Lucus is asking me to come on vacation and I said yes to him," she turned to another page but next pages were empty.

"But where she is, I never saw her or met her. Who is she?" she thought. She looked around but was unable to find anything else, just a family photo and a few things that belong to the girl.

"Should I ask him?" she thought and then she remembered what he said about punishment her cheeks turned bright red.

She was curious about this Julieta girl.

******

"So you're telling me you are taking interest in your Boss' life?" Ivan asked, smiling.

"Correction I am not taking interest in his personal life. I am just curious and you know about my curiosity" she said annoyed.

"Yeah I know you when you take interest in things they must be important I know you" he said mischievously.

"Ivan did you sell your brains or you did molly?" she asked innocently.

"Its not about my addiction but yours did you sell your pride or the curiosity or the boss?" he said in a singing tone.

"Its not like that Ivan you know I don't believe in such thing" she snapped.