Jefferson x Rumple x Jiminy

A/n this is you warning for double stuffing.

Jiminy wasn't sure how he got himself into this but he was definitely in it now. He was laid out on a big lush mattress in the Dark One's castle. Possibly his bedroom, but probably not. A thin, preppy man the Dark One only referred to as the Hatter lay between his legs, excitedly sucking his cock. The Dark One sat off to the side rubbing himself through his pants. And it was definitely doing something to him.

"I'm not a patient man Hatter." The Dark One spat.

The Hatter pulled his mouth away reluctantly, "Maybe that's something you ought to learn Rumple."

The Dark One only replied with a glare. The Hatter rolled his eye, but continued to straddle Jiminy. Lining up and slowly taking him in.

Jiminy grasped at the blanket and squeezed his eyes shut. Though he had had sex with the Dark One on a couple occasions this was his first time with the Hatter (and his first time inside another man) and he'd be damned if he embarrassed himself by crying out this early on.

When he opened his eyes both of the other men were smirking at him. He could feel his face flushing red.

The Hatter began ridding him, one hand firmly planted on his chest and the other on his own cock. He seemed rather comfortable with himself Jiminy though. The man moaned and squirmed. Seeming to enjoy every second to its fullest. Or perhaps he was putting on a show for The Dark One.

The Hatter rubbed his thumb across the head of his cock, wiping away the pre cum. Then proceeded to push it into Jiminy's mouth.

"Enough." The Dark One snapped. He was on top of The Hatter in a moment. Pushing him down. He was now flush chest to chest with Jiminy

He could feel him laughing softly, "No. Don't." It was a mocking voice. Jiminy was honestly concerned the Dark One would kill the other man right there.

Instead he heard the squeaking of leather and then felt the pressure and warmth of a cock pressed against the base of his own. The Hatter started grinding down against him. Then The Dark One pressed into the Hatter's body along side Jiminy. At first the tightness and pressure made him feel light headed but very quickly it just felt like pleasure. Intense pleasure.

The Dark One began to move. Rubbing against Jiminy's own member. He couldn't imagine what The Hatter was feeling, but he was moaning loudly. Begging The Dark One for more. Jiminy was whimpering uncontrollably now.

The Hatter kissed him hard and wet. His hands hands touching greedily. The Dark One grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked him back, whispering in his ear, "We talked out this hatter. He's. Mine."

"Oh fuck." Jiminy tried to not bring attention to himself but it was too late. He was sure both of the other men could feel the warm mess he had made.

The Dark One smiled down at him, slowly pulling out. The Hatter also pulled away flopping down on the bed next him. A towel already under him as if magic. The Dark was kneeling between his legs, stroking himself. After a moment thick white cum oozed out. Then magically it was gone.

He lay down between the two. "Good show boy."