Victor x Ruby

Victors tongue ran off Ruby's pussy. He moaned pushing her hips against his face. She felt him smile against her licking two more times.

He kissed her clit. Then kissed her lower belly, continuing to kiss all the way up to her breasts, talking one nipple in his mouth. Then she felt the head of his dick push into her.

He pushed the rest of himself into her tight pussy, letting out a groan. "You always feel so good baby." He told her starting to pull out and push back in.

"You too." She smiled up at him.

He smirked picking up the pace. His thickness allowed him to hit her g-spot easily. She reached around, placing her hands on his back, encouraging him to move faster and harder.

Victor grabbed one of her hands and placed it on her clit. "Rub there." He started moving her hand for her over her most sensitive spot. "I don't think I'm going to last long tonight."

"Yes sir." She started rubbing in the perfect spot. Between him and her own hand, her body was buzzing. She wasn't going to last much long either.

He continued to pick up the pace, slamming into her. Causing her to moan, and even yelp a little bit. It was so good. It always was with him, and she never wanted to to end. Because when it did end they would have to go back to the way things where before.

He grabbed her hips pulling her closer, going even deeper, filling her. It felt so good. She threw head back, "I love you."

He paused for a millisecond. She wouldn't have even noticed if he wants inside her. Then he started to go again, and then she came.

Her juices spilled over him, and her body tensed around him. He groaned again, pulling out spilling onto the sheets.

He stayed kneeling between her legs for a few minuets. Then he started to get up, "I'll clean up."

Ruby sighed as he got out of bed. She hated when he acted distant.

Soon he came back and cleaned up the bed. When he was done he got in bed with her.

"Do you want to go out to eat with me tomorrow?" Ruby suggested.

"No." He laid down pulling the blanket over him, facing away from her. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."