Killian x Gold 2

"This better be fucking important." Gold growled throwing open the front door. He took one look at a very drunken Killian standing on his front porch in the dark and slammed it shut.

"Wait, Crocodile." Killian yelled from the other side. "It is important."

Gold reluctantly opened the door back, but only half way. "What is it Pirate?"

Killian pushed the door the rest of the way open and stepped in. Gold stood his ground, looking up at the younger man who was now only a few inches away.

There was a moment of silence where the two men just started at one another until Gold broke it. "You reek of rum."

Killian smirked and brushed a stray hair off Gold's cheek with the back of his hand. Gold knew exactly why Killian was here. He wanted to say no. Tell him to get out. Leave. Never come back. To slam the door and call him a bastard. To tell Emma and to fucking kill the man, but he didn't.

All he said was, "Shut the door." Then turn around and walk up the stairs towards his bedroom with the Pirate in tow.

He didn't know why he was doing this. Maybe it was because Belle was gone for the second time this month. Maybe it was because he missed a persons touch. Maybe it was because he missed a man's touch, but he didn't want to think about it.

Gold waved his hand toward the bedside table and a bottle of scotch appeared there. He walked over and poured himself a glass as Killian wondered in. "Nice place Crocodile."

He threw it back, ignoring the comment, and turned around pointing to the bed. "Lay on your back. Hands at either bed post."

Killian did as he was told. "Aw. Are you going to chain me up daddy."

Gold's head whipped around to look at him, nearly growling. "Do not call me that! ....I just don't want you touching me is all."

Smoke engulfed Killian's hands and when it fell he was cuffed to the bed.

"No touching just looking I see. Fair enough."

Gold scoffed looking over Killian'a body. Even though they were both still fully dressed Gold could easily see the other man's boner through his pants.

He walked up and undid Killian's pants, pulling him free.

"Thanks pall. I was feeling a bit restrained."

"Shut up."

Gold saw Killian's cock twitch at him. He liked it? Being told to shut up. He smiled to himself. That made sense. That's why the younger man wanted his nemesis to fuck him. He got off on it.

"You like what you see?" Killian said breaking him from his thoughts.

Gold grunted and shrugged resuming his bored look. He pulled his pants down and pulled out his cock. Just now realizing how hard he actually was.

He used his magic to remove Killian's pants. He was starting to feel impatient. Killian pulled up his legs so he could get a good angle. He lined up and slowly pushed himself in. His eyes closed softly. When was the last time he felt something other this his own hand? It didn't matter right now. Not when Killian was wrapped tightly around him and letting out a soft moan like that.

He backed and slowly pushing back in. Letting Killian stretch a bit. Gold could tell by the look on his face he was definitely in a bit of pain.

"Corc. I need to tell you something." Killian said in a struggling soft tone.

"What is it dearie?" Gold responded. Only half paying attention. Watching himself go in and out of the other man's body.

"You're a lot bigger then I thought."

Gold scoffed, immediately picking up his pace. Gaining his confidence now.

Killian moaned as Gold pushed deep into his body, causing Gold to smirk. He leaned down over Killian. His hand wrapping around Killian's throat. He watched closely as Killian's eyes rolled back into his head.

"Harder." He breathed out.

Gold slammed into him pulling a louder moan from Killian this time.

Belle never reacted to him like this. She just laid there with her eyes closed. Looking bored. She never wanted to try anything new. This was something completely different. He hadn't felt lust like this since... no.

He slammed into Killian harder. Forget the pain. That's all he wanted. Fuck the pain away.

He pulled out and the cuffs disappeared. "On you hands a knees. Now."

Killian quickly moved to match Gold's demands.

Gold slammed back into him ruthlessly a few times before leaning over and whispering in Killian's ear, "Tell me you want it."

"I want it. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." Killian begged.

"Who?" Gold asked licking and kissing Killian's neck.

"Crocodile." Killian said as Gold sunk his teeth into his neck

"No. My name Pirate."

Killian turned towards Gold to meet him in a kiss. Their teeth clashing as Gold shoved his tongue into his mouth a few times before pulling back. "Gold."

Gold slammed into Killian, "What's my fucking name you idiot." He grabbed Killian's dick and started to jerk him.

"D-don't."

"What?" Gold tightened his grip.

"I'm going to cum."

"What's my name?" Gold growled.

"Rumplestiltskin." Killian moaned as he came into Gold's hand.

Gold thrusted a couple more time coming deep inside Killian before pulling out and rolling over onto his back. Killian soon followed.

Gold grabbed a tissue off the bed side table to clean his hand and tossed it to the ground. Then Killian rolled into his arms.

"That wasn't too bad Crocodile."

Gold rolled his eyes and smirked. He wrapped his arms around him.

They both lay there in peace for a moment before Gold spoke again. "Why are you here."

"Sex." Killian replied plainly.

"No."

"Well its a bit late for that Crocodile. You already came in my ass." He replied. Still not even opening his eyes.

"That's not what I meant. I mean why are you really here?"

"Shhhh." He put a finger up to the older man's mouth. "Can't that be a problem for tomorrow?"