David x Killian

TW: Rough Sex

David threw his head back, and moaned. The other man pushed his legs up further, continuing to hit his prostate.

The other man laughed, "You like that, slut?"

David had never done anything like this. He loved it all. Well, all except not knowing the other man's name. The rest was amazing. He had showed up. Filled out a paper about his likes and dislikes. Then was pared with another person.

Now, now he was getting the best fucking of his life. He wanted to reach up and and pull the man in for a kiss, but he couldn't. The man had made it very clear David was not aloud to kiss him on the mouth. Also, his hands where tied to the bed frame.

"I asked you a question!"

"Yes, daddy." David told the other man.

He smirked, and let his right hand drift from David's inner thigh to David's cock. Not actually pumping just enough to get friction. The movement caused another moan to escape his lips.

"I'm going to cum daddy." David warned.

"Ask me whore. Beg me to let you cum."

David wined, "I need to cum. Please please let- Ohhhh."

The other man had nodded and gave one firm pull in David's cock. David had shot his cum all over his own stomach and chest.

"Good boy." The other man pushed deep into his ass three more times, and then spilled inside him.

He pulled out and laid down next to David for a moment. Both of them breathing heavy. The man reached up and undid the ties around David's wrists. Then he rolled out the bed and started getting dressed.

"You can stay the night." David offered.

"No thank you."

"How about we grab a drink. I know a pl-"

"I have a busy day tomorrow. Goodnight." He walk over to the door and started to leave.

"Goodnight." David whispered. He also had work tomorrow and should get some sleep.

~*~

David heard someone come in the front door of the sheriffs station. . He didn't want to talk to anyone today. It was enough that he had to come to work and be with his daughter all day. His head was pounding from being repetitively hit off head board the night before, and the rope burns were a lot worse then he had anticipated.

A younger man walked into their office. David instantly recognized for the night before. The man's eyes wondered over David, very quickly settling on his wrists.

"Dad, Emma stood up, and walked around her desk to the man, "this is my Boyfriend, Killian."