Love Potion pt2: The After Math

A/N: let's start with a few notes.

1. T/W rough sex

2. No. If Gold and Emma had a child, Gold would not be its grandfather. The only reason Henry was was because Bae was his father.

3. I love you all dearly. But you know why you're here. I know why you're here. So stop bitching about the content. If you don't like a ship skip the chapter.

4. Very much love, enjoy dearies

Emma sighed and slid off the counter. Gold was already in the back room. He wasn't a very loving lover, but that wasn't why she was here, was it?

She stumbled around getting dressed, before heading back to the squad car to go back to the station.

~the next morning~

Oh, damn. Did her body ache. It didn't take long for Emma to start regretting her choices. Getting out of bed she did her best to stifle her groans and not wake Killian.

Maybe she did want him to wake up and face reality. Tell him that she had let his worst enemy fuck her. Not only fuck her. Rough, hard, lustfilled sex. Maybe tell him she saw him in the ally at The Rabbit Hole, with that bitch.

She shook the thought from her head as she got dressed to head to work.

~a week later~

Emma wanted so badly to slam her head against her desk.

"I swear to the gods miss Swan. If you let his slip through the grasp of justice again I will personally see to your termination." Regina was so angry Emma could have sworn she saw smoke coming from her ears.

"I can't just hold him without anything."

Regina crosses her arms and let out an exhausted breath. "He beat the shit out of someone with a fucking cane on Main Street. A dozen people saw him do it."

"I know Regina, but no one will testify against him. So there's nothing I can do."

"Hold him until 6 o'clock this evening. I will find someone who will."

Emma rolled her eyes, "I can't do-"

"For fucks sake. I will stay until 6 if it will make you two shut up."

Emma and Regina both turned to look at Gold, sitting in his cell, glaring at them.

With that Regina was off and Emma was alone with Gold. They hadn't even made eye contact since the day in his shop. Now she was babysitting him until 6.

She tried to focus on her paper work and not Gold, but for some reason that was becoming harder and harder for her to do. She found her eye wondering over to him. She licked her lips as she glanced over his belt. Remembering a week ago. Remembering him fucking her. It had been the best sex she had had in her life.

Emma felt a warm wetness growing between her legs. She let her hand drift down to her waste, rubbing herself over her jeans. Why did he make her feel like this?

The sounds of a cough broke her trance and her eyes bounced up to his face. A smirk had made its way into Gold's face. "Can I help you with that miss Swan?"

How could he tell what she was doing?

Somehow her eyes still forced their way back down to his waste, only time see his erection. She found herself grabbing the keys and walking over to his cell.

As soon the door had opened he was on top of her. And oh how good his lips on her throat felt. He shoved her against the wall of the cell. Then his teeth bit down onto her throat.

That's when she remembered why he was here. Why he was always here. Assault. He was a predator. He was Rumplestitskin after all. And she had let him put his teeth on her esophagus.

But the feeling of his erection getting harder against her was enough for her to forget about his mass casualties in his line of work.

"Fuck me." Her voice was soft and thick with lust, but he got the message.

Gold grabbed her by the hair and shoved her onto the cement floor. He hooked his fingers in the loops on her jeans and yanked them down. She could hear him undoing his own pants behind her. Then he shoved himself into her.

A sharp pain shot through her body and the pure pleasure. He grabbed her waste and started to pound her.

She reached down between her legs and started to massage her clit. Feeling her orgasm building. Gold bent down over her and grabbed her by the throat. Emma moaned loudly, shoving back against him.

His new position caused him to be pushing against her g-spot every thrust. Her body screamed with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum." Emma whimpered.

"Beg."

"What?"

Gold grip around her throat tightened. "I said beg." This time it came out as more of a growl.

"Please let me cum. I'm so close."

"Use my name."

"Please let me cum Gold!"

"My real name."

"Please Rumpelstiltskin!"

"Cum." It was a command

Emma orgasm overtook her. Over her own moans she could hear him grunting softly.

As soon as she had calmed down Gold pulled out and fixed his pants. Then he got up and sat back onto the make shift bed in his cell.

She pulled her own pants up and sat against the wall in the cell. Her knees were going to hurt in the morning.

~one month later~

Gold picked up the ringing phone in the back room. "Hello, Gold's Pawn Shop. How can I help you?"

"I'm pregnant."