12

Chapter 12: Scarlet Eyes

    The first level five zombie in T city caught everyone off guard, and the zombie suddenly evolved without warning.

    Returning to the base with lingering fear, Yan Qiubai hurried out to meet them, and he knew how serious the situation was by looking at her face.

    "It's good to come back alive, I'm afraid you will have an accident."

    "Sister Qiubai, what's going on in the base, where's Brother Ming?" Luo Wen asked.

    "Brother Ming went out on business, and another mercenary team in the base saw a level-five zombie with his own eyes."

    "Is there a fight? How is the strength of the level-five zombie!" The

    soldier helped the weak Qin Hao into the house, and Si Huan himself had a healing factor. The recovery speed of the body is very fast, so he used his supernatural ability to help Qin Hao heal.

    Yan Qiubai shook his head and said: "There was no fight, and if they fought, they would not come back alive. I guess they just watched from a distance."

    At this time, Xu Mingyi, who had gone to inquire about the news, came back and saw Qin Hao sitting on the sofa with a pale face. "You're back? Daqin was injured?"

    "I was just injured by the roar of the zombies, and Xiao Si has already helped to treat it."

    Luo Wen asked from the side: "Does Brother Ming really have level five zombies? How is his strength! "

    Xu Mingyi said: "The military confirmed that there was an energy source in Area A around eleven o'clock today. The commotion of the zombies and the wide spread made me feel a little uncomfortable in the base. You just happened to be on mission in Area A, and his The location is very close."

    "His strength is not clear for the time being, but there is one thing I can't figure out." He paused for a while, pursing his lips and thinking for a while.

    "Level 5 zombies shouldn't appear in Area A so soon."

    Yan Qiubai is a perception-type supernatural being, and she can perceive the distribution of high-level zombies in Tianjing City.

    Area A is relatively a relatively safe area.

    There are only level three zombies at the highest level, and there are level four zombies, not to mention this level five zombie that suddenly evolved.

    It's incredible.

    "Could it be someone from another area?" Si Huan guessed.

    Xu Mingyi rubbed his temples, "I can't say for certain, the superior has ordered that you are not allowed to come and go at will these few days, and everyone is moving around in the base, don't go out for the time being."

    "It is estimated that the military will make a big move." He waved his hand , let the other team members disperse first.

    Although Si Huan was uneasy, he thought that the fifth-level zombie would not have the guts to crawl into the base to eat people.

    He went back to his room and slept straight into the night, having many bizarre dreams. When I opened my eyes, I felt something was wrong with my body, only to find that the bottleneck that I had been stuck for a long time finally showed signs of loosening.

    One step closer to advancement.

    Si Huan stretched happily and got up, when the sound of paper flipping suddenly came to his ears, he didn't turn his head, thinking that Xiaozhi was doing damage again.