28

Chapter 28: Please Hug Me

    The original five-on-one battle has now become three-on-five. Si Huan was worried that Jiang Changjing would lose to the six supernatural beings, but now he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Si Huan also saw Xu Mingyi from Icicles, and this team should be the ones who were regularly attacking Jiang Changjing.

    He had mixed feelings in his heart, and he said he would stand by Jiang Changjing's side to support him, but when he actually saw the scene of humans fighting zombies, his mind was in a mess.

    Xu Mingyi was facing two difficult third-level zombies, and at the same time he had to protect Captain Wu, who had a leg injury and was unable to move, so he couldn't take care of Jiang Changjing.

    The remaining earth-type superhumans, flying superhumans, and metal-type superhumans surrounded Jiang Changjing in a triangular shape.

    Under the situation of being attacked from the front and back, Jiang Changjing divided sixteen fireballs to float behind him. As long as anyone moves first, the fireball with high temperature like magma will quickly fly towards that person.

    Shen Yue, an earth-type supernatural being, yelled, and the ground an inch in front of her right foot instantly disintegrated, and there seemed to be a strong air current under the broken soil, carrying the soil and rushing towards the zombie king.

    Jiang Changjing couldn't retreat, so he leaped into the air and attacked in Shen Yue's direction. Dozens of fireballs aimed at her like flying fire meteors.

    Shen Yue clasped his hands together, turned the earth into a shield in a vain attempt to block the explosive fireball, Jiang Changjing let out a long roar, and the huge shock wave pushed Shen Yue almost flying out.

    Seeing this, the metal power user activated his power, pulled out dozens of steel bars from the exposed concrete surface of the broken wall, and stabbed at the zombie king together.

    At the same time, the flying abilities hovering in the air swooped down from the sky holding two sharp knives.

    When Si Huan upstairs saw this scene, his heart almost stopped suddenly. The three of them cooperated seamlessly, and there was no room for attack, defense and support.

    When Jiang Changjing was looking for a breakthrough point, the sharp knife had already come in front of him, and he caught the speed of the flying superhuman.

    There is only one way now, Jiang Changjing raised his arm and caught the sharp blade with both hands.

    The sharp blade pierced the palm of his hand, and immediately donated blood. Jiang Jingjing hid a fireball and pierced towards the heart of the flying supernatural being.

    The flying man barely escaped but fell into the hands of the zombie king. Before he could react, he grabbed the back of the knife and swung it hard, and the flying man threw his entire back to the opposite of Jiang Changjing.

    "Don't!" Opposite the Zombie King was the steel bar that was coming quickly. The metal-type superhuman didn't expect Jiang Changjing to make this move, and stopped the attack abruptly.

    Minimum sacrifice for maximum safety.

    Jiang Changjing did it. His thinking and action power shocked everyone present. If he hadn't confirmed that he was a zombie, he would really have thought he was a human being.

    Jiang Changjing clasped the head of the flying supernatural being in front of him as a hostage, and the metal supernatural being could only turn to help Shen Yue deal with those fireballs.