18

Chapter 18: Running away with the Zombie King

    "Shh, don't yell so loudly!" Si Huan hurried over to cover Jiang Changjing's mouth, even though he kept struggling, he still tried to open his mouth and use his teeth to scare him.

    Si Huan directly pressed the man to his chest, and lowered his voice: "Why are you so excited, it's not like you haven't kissed me before. You just made my back hurt like hell, so I didn't even shout."

    Jiang Changjing roared so loudly , as long as you are not deaf, you can hear it even on the first floor.

    Soon, Si Huan saw a bright light coming from the corner in front, accompanied by the voices of Xu Mingyi and Yan Qiubai from a distance.

    "Si Huan, Si Huan!" They ran towards this corner.

    "No! They are coming, you go, don't let him see you!" Si Huan was clever, and subconsciously pushed Jiang Changjing to leave quickly, fearing that he would be caught and raped, absolutely not letting them Find.

    He had forgotten that Jiang Changjing was a high-level zombie, even more powerful than the most senior Xu Mingyi in the team.

    Jiang Changjing's dead face was confused, what's the matter with this human being, he was affectionate to him one second, and pushed him away the next second.

    Si Huan was terrified to death, a force erupted from his body and forced Jiang Changjing to let him go faster.

    "Hurry up, don't go out from here, and don't hide here!"

    Here is a line of thought that there is no place to hide except for the bookshelf, Si Huan stuffed the silent Jiang Changjing behind the bookshelf, Thinking about it, it's quite conspicuous.

    Si Huan took out the corpse again, and suddenly caught a glimpse of an open window directly in front of him, and the cool evening wind was blowing in from outside.

    He has a new idea.

    "If you are a level five zombie, will you die if you jump from here?" Si Huan turned to look at him.

    "..."

    Si Huan glanced at the scene outside the window, there was a small step outside the window, it should be no problem to climb down.

    Jiang Changjing remained motionless, letting the humans push him to the window.

    "You go down first, otherwise they will come to your disadvantage." Si Huan pleaded, almost skipping for him.

    Jiang Changjing stared at Si Huan for a few seconds, then silently rolled over from the window sill.

    Xu Mingyi and others had already rushed over, only to see Si Huan alone by the window.

    "We heard the screams of a zombie just now, did you see that zombie just now!" Yan Qiubai asked strangely after checking that there were no wounds on Si Huan's body.

    Si Huan thought of an excuse at random, "I was squatting down to tie my shoelaces, but I felt a shadow flashing behind me, so I chased after it. I chased it here, and then he jumped off after yelling at me. After finishing speaking, Si Huan pointed to the

    window, trying not to look strange on his expression.

    The soldier went to the window and looked down. There were no high-level zombies except for a few zombies that were shaking and looking for food. He looked away and said, "We all thought you were taken away."

    Si Huan bent down and picked up the gun on the ground, teasing himself, "I was so scared that I dropped the gun."

    Si Huan's explanation was a little pale, but they didn't see it with their own eyes. When you see what happens, you have to believe it. After all, when encountering high-level zombies, those who are not attacking supernatural beings will end up extremely tragic.