58

Chapter 58 God Played Noah's Ark to Death

    The lieutenant had just received a telegram, glanced at it and rushed into the captain's room.

    "Captain, I just received a message from the meteorological station that an eye is forming a few hundred nautical miles away from our Noah's Ark, and the direction of movement is towards the front of Noah's Ark!"

    "How many typhoons are predicted?"

    " Judging from its wind speed, it is about level 12."

    This was explosive bad news, the old captain touched the Mediterranean Sea above his head, and his years of sailing experience made him think of the best solution in just a few minutes Method.

    "Order to return at full speed and drive into the safe haven closest to us. Be sure not to encounter the typhoon head-on. We cannot bear the responsibility for the lives of thousands of people on board." The

    deputy nodded, "Okay, I will notify the control room immediately and let them Return to the shore at full speed."

    After a wave of unrest and another wave, another deputy rushed in anxiously, "It's bad! A zombie broke into area a2!" The

    captain asked in amazement: "Zombie? Where did the zombie come from! Zombie Didn’t the bird fly away?”

    “I don’t know the exact situation, but I just heard from the command center that zombies rushed in when the cabin door was opened, and all the sailors we cleaned on the deck turned into zombies.”

    Another old deputy Said: "The number is not too many, let the supernatural person control the scene immediately."

    "I have sent the supernatural person to the a2 area, there are about 30 zombies." The

    old captain took down the gun hanging on the wall, " Immediately inform the passengers to stay in their own rooms and not to go out, block off area a2, let's go and see what's going on."

    Si Huan and the others were the first to arrive near the cabin door of area a2, but they were already late, and the guards at the door were captured by zombies. Bitten to death, red blood stained the floor.

    A few zombies pounced on the guard's corpse and gnawed on it. After smelling the smell of other humans, they slowly turned their heads to Si Huan and Jiang Changjing.

    "Roar--"

    They threw down the stumps in their hands and rushed towards the sailor and Si Huan. Jiang Changjing immediately pushed Si Huan back, covered Xiaozhi's eyes, and kicked away the zombie who was running in the front.

    The zombies stopped suddenly, and after staring in the direction of Jiang Changjing and Si Huan for a few seconds, they passed them directly and staggered towards another sailor.

    Jiang Changjing released his aura of being of the same kind to protect Si Huan, so that he would not be targeted by the zombies for the time being.

    "Ah! Help!" The sailor, unarmed, called for help from Si Huan and Jiang Changjing.

    Si Huan pulled out the gun and shot the zombie in the head.

    With a bang, a zombie fell to the ground, and Jiang Changjing threw a fireball and burned the other zombies to death.

    The cabin door has been closed to ensure that no other zombies on the deck can get in. There must be more than a few zombies running in, and other zombies have all run into the ship.