21

Chapter 21: Bathing and Sleeping

    In just a blink of an eye, they entered a green world, seeing the gray and black apocalypse for a long time. Seeing green water and green mountains at first glance will make people feel better.

    Si Huan is used to going in and out of the medicine house space and doesn't think there is anything wrong with it, but Jiang Changjing is a single-minded creature, and when the scene suddenly changed, he immediately became vigilant.

    Ho Ho Ho—

    Jiang Changjing roared three times in a row, a habitual deterrent.

    "There is no one else here except the two of us! Don't shout so loudly." Standing beside him, Si Huan felt very uncomfortable covering his ears tightly.

    Confirming that there was no threat, Jiang Changjing stopped his voice and walked slowly towards the winding stream.

    Tsk, just now he looked like a hedgehog, Si Huan shook his head behind and sighed.

    Si Huan remembered that Jiang Changjing seemed to have sprinkled a handful of tomato seeds over the field, and it was he who suddenly wanted to eat tomatoes mixed with sugar and scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

    The tomato field was ripe, and each one was shiny red, and Si Huan picked the big ones to try out.

    With a light bite, the sweetness instantly fills the entire mouth, and there is a slight sourness after chewing. Overall, this tomato was much tastier than the ones he collected from the farm in the last days.

    This small field is full of big red tomatoes, many of which are densely packed. He wants to pick them and make them into vegetables.

    Not just cold tomato, other dishes such as tomato puree can be considered.

    Si Huan went back to the bamboo house to get the basket, but Jiang Changjing was nowhere to be seen when he came out, hesitating whether to go to him or not. After thinking about it, he decided to forget it, anyway, it was his own space, so he could run as much as he wanted.

    Back at the tomato field, Si Huan filled half a basket of tomatoes, and his eyes turned red from the huge pile of tomatoes that he expected to eat.

    Feeling the shadow cast from behind, and knowing who it is without turning around, Si Huan turned around and stuffed a half-eaten tomato for Jiang Changjing.

    "Can you taste sweet and sour?"

    Jiang Changjing chewed unconsciously with a blank expression.

    It's not his food.

    Si Huan raised his chin and pondered, "Well...you can't eat it. Then how do you feel when you eat people? It's the same mechanical chewing now?"

    Jiang Changjing's eyes wandered around, and finally landed on human face.

    Si Huan's face was covered with less juice than the tomato burst just now, but he didn't feel it.

    "It's okay to take your time, we still have a lot of time." Si Huan touched him soothingly.

    The blush on Jiang Changjing's mouth was wiped off with his hand, ready to put it in his mouth.

    It's the color of blood...

    Si Huan blushed greatly from his actions, and grabbed his hands to prevent him from making these movements, there might be his saliva secretions inside.

    If Si Huan didn't say anything before, it was just for fun, but the situation is different now, it's so weird.

    "Big whale! This is not your food." A