31

Chapter 31: The Old Power of the Big Whale

    Jiang Changjing did his best to play the role of a quiet and withdrawn friend, "going out early and returning late", Si Huan divided the scope of activities for him into the guest room and the medicine room.

    Feed as far as possible before the mother gets up and after going to bed at night, and stagger the time to avoid direct contact between Jiang Changjing and her.

    Si Huan's plan was very successful. Fang Yilan stayed at home for two days on weekends, playing with her granddaughter and chatting with her son. Jiang Changjing's sense of existence was so low that she even forgot that there was such a "guest" at home.

    On Monday morning, Fang Yilan went back to work in the laboratory, and after closing the door, Si Huan hurriedly released her lover who had been holding her back for two days.

    Like a tiger coming out of the cage, Jiang Changjing threw Si Huan to the side of the bed, looked down at him with black eyes, and showed his white teeth.

    Si Huan knew that he was angry, touched his face and coaxed him softly: "Don't be angry, okay, it's my fault, but if my mother is at home, she will definitely be suspicious if she sees you like this."

    "..."

    The domineering zombie king remained silent, expressionless.

    "I know I was wrong, Big Whale." Seeing that verbal apologies didn't work, Si Huan raised her head and kissed her lover.

    "Forgive me, please, you don't have to sleep here tonight..." He raised his leg and rubbed Jiang Changjing's knee.

    Jiang Changjing took a deep look at him, then bowed his head, asking for compensation for the past two days.

    Fortunately, my mother came home once a week, at least Si Huan was not afraid of being in trouble during this time. After giving Aunt Yuan a few days off, Si Huan came to bring Xiaozhi in person.

    The days without work are a bit empty, and I sleep when I am full. Then I spent the whole day playing with Xiaozhi and telling her fairy tales, which made both the elder and the younger drowsy, and the other elder was responsible for carrying them all back to the bedroom.

    One afternoon Si Huan finally found something to do, the refrigerator at home was almost empty, and he needed to go out to buy survival supplies.

    Before going out, Si Huan deliberately fed Jiang Changjing, and repeatedly told him to be calm and not to eat passers-by on impulse. Although he now knew that Jiang Changjing was not very interested in cannibalism, he still had to be cautious.

    Then help him put on a mask to prevent acquaintances from recognizing him.

    "Xiaozhi, we're going out, let big daddy hug you."

    Jiang Zhi obediently climbed onto his daddy's neck, Jiang Changjing supported her with his right arm, and followed Si Huan.

    The East Market, which is closest to home, is still as crowded as ever. Si Huan was so tired of eating chicken, duck and fish, she went to the pork shop to line up to cut the hind legs and ribs, staring at the sound of the butcher slapping the chopping board, Si Huan suddenly craved pork belly and weighed some more.

    The one who went to carve a cow around the corner bought some more beef, and Si Huan carried a big bag of meat and continued wandering around to buy vegetables.

    Zongling always bought a lot, and went to pick some pumpkin and cucumber seeds. The grandma who sold the seeds thought that he was going to grow vegetables on the balcony at home, so she dragged him to tell him what to pay attention to.