63

Chapter 63 The Sound of the Seabed

    Si Huan thought about why Zai Zai turned into a human form without warning, and the only explanation was that it ate a spirit flower fairy grass in the space.

    Those flowers and plants in the space medicinal herb field were all used by monks to make alchemy. The one that Zai Zai ate by accident might be the medicinal herb that helped animals change their human form.

    Now that Zai Zai has turned into a human form, it's not good to hide him in the space, Si Huan wants to take him with him. But there is a certain difference between humans and animals. The first thing to do is to correct the movements of the cubs. The first point is to walk on two legs like a human.

    Si Huan pulled his arm up, "Zai Zai, try walking on your hind legs instead of supporting the ground with your hands."

    Zai Zai awkwardly stood up on his hind legs. He could stand on his hind legs when he was still a white tiger. It was not very comfortable and it wanted to put down its forelegs without persisting.

    "Wait, try to take two steps first and don't put it down in a hurry." Si Huan wanted to lead him to take two steps, but Zai Zai twisted his body and refused to go.

    "Ow—"

    It wants to touch the ground on all fours!

    After fluttering for a while, Zai Zai finally achieved his goal, laying his front paws staggered under his body, looking up at Si Huan. This posture is very elegant when the tiger is in the human form, but it is inexplicably funny no matter how you look at it.

    The teaching progress was difficult to go down, Si Huan and Zai Zai sat together and asked, "Do it again?"

    Oh——no.

    Being rejected by Zai Zai, Si Huan understood that this matter cannot be rushed, and needs to be done step by step. Now that Zai Zai is a human being, we can no longer use simple overlapping words to call him. As a human being, he should have a more formal name.

    "Zai Zai, how about my surname, Si?" Si Huan decided to give him a human name, Zai Zai as a baby name.

    He thought for a while and said, "What about Si Bai, it's the same as me and Xiaozhi, both of which are simple and easy to remember. From now on, I'm your father, and Xiaozhi is your sister."

    Si Bai is very smart, after Si Huan said the name to him twice, he realized that Si Huan was calling him. Respond by raising the forelegs and making a little sound from the throat.

    Overnight, he gave birth to a four-year-old son, and Si Huan's mood at the moment was complicated.

    "Zai Zai, do you want to play with Xiao Zhi in the future?"

    Si Bai raised his head to look at Si Huan as soon as he heard the word Xiao Zhi, his green eyes sparkling in the dark night.

    Very good fish take the bait.

    "Xiaozhi can walk on her legs, and she can talk. If Zaizai can't live like a human, how can Xiaozhi play with you? Zaizai can only stay in the space, and can't go out with Xiaozhi to make friends, and then Xiaozhi will feel like a big brother. I’m so bored, I’m slowly forgetting my brother.”

    Si Huan paid attention to Si Bai’s small expression, and said slowly, “In this case, is it what Zai Zai wants? If Zai Zai wants to do this, then we don’t have to learn.”

    He shook his head It looks like a rattle drum, with a sad expression: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    " Now, you should take the lead and be a good brother." Si Huan followed Zai Zai and slowly analyzed the reason behind it.