Chapter 19

-Odette's Pov-

-Odette's Pov-

I was reading a book when the phone rang

I was reading a book when the phone rang. I picked it up when I looked outside. "Hello," I answered. "Odette?" Billy asked. "Is Charlie there?" "No, Billy, he went out to the police station," I responded. "Bella and I told him about the wolves," I swore I heard Billy's breath catch. "Billy?" I asked.

"I'm here," He said. "Bella was here. Fought with Jacob." "About?" I asked "Can't tell," Billy replied. "I didn't hear." I sighed as I ran my hair through my hair. "Okay, thanks for letting me know, Billy," I said as we hung up. I shook my head as I heard Bella walk in.

Jay was behind her, an upset look on his face. Bella's face was devoid of any emotion. He looked at me, shaking his head. She entered the house, dripping wet. Charlie walked in after her as he saw the pain and lifelessness return to her face. "Billy called and told me that you and Jacob fought,"

I told her as Charlie grabs a blanket and wrapped her in it. "But, hey, you guys will work it out, I'm sure of it," Charlie told her. "I'm... going to change," Bella said as she heads upstairs. I followed as I lay down on my bed. I began to cry as I remembered the pain of Jasper breaking up with me after seeing my sister be like this. Jay held me in his arms, trying to comfort me.

"Why don't you sleep for a bit?" Jay asked as I nodded. I soon fell asleep, another dream coming up.

-Jasper's POV-

I climbed up to Odette's room as I saw her crying. My heart clenched seeing her like that. I knew she fell into a depression after our breakup. I felt her emotions as I watched her. I opened her window and climbed inside. I heard Bella talking to one of the wolves as I looked at Odette.

Her breathing was deep and shallow, telling me she fell asleep. Her beautiful face held tear marks as some unshed tears remained in her eyes. Remembering her eyes, I knew they once held love. For me. I knelt next to my mate's bed and softly stroked her cheek.

She sighed happily as she unconsciously moved her head against my hand. I smiled as I kissed her head. I heard the wolf coming here and I immediately jumped out the window. The wolf came in and looked outside. He looked around and closed the window.