Chapter 30

-Odette's Pov-next morning-

I stood in front of a mirror, remembering the night before

I stood in front of a mirror, remembering the night before. "How badly are you hurt?" Jasper spoke up from behind me. "What?" I asked as he shows me the bruises on my arm. "It must be because I was tired last night. Jet lag, right?." "No, it's not that," he sighed. "Look."

He pulled my robe down my shoulder and showed me the bruises on my shoulder. "Elle, I can't tell you how sorry I am," he asked me. "I went overboard last night." "It's not a big deal," I told him as he turned and walked away. I followed him. "It is a big deal," he turned to me as he sits down on the bed.

"I want to make it a good night for us but you got hurt." "I'm fine, Jasper." I sighed. "Don't say you're fine. Just don't," he asked. "No, you don't. Don't ruin this," I argued. "Ever since we met, I wanted you. I always wanted to jump your bones." "That doesn't mean I can hurt you," he shook his head.

"Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am? Or was it five seconds ago? I mean, now I'm sort of pissed off, actually," I asked. "You should be angry with me," he asked. "I mean, we knew this was gonna be tricky, right?" I replied. "I think we did amazing. I mean, it was amazing for me."

"That's what you're worried about? That I didn't enjoy myself?" He asked me. "I know it's not the same for you, but for a human, I can't imagine that it gets any better than that," I smiled at him. "Last night was the best night of my existence," he laughed.

"You're the best sex I ever had," I giggled. "You're the only sex I had." "There are so many things I want to do to you," Jasper growled as he pulls me towards him. I gasp at the touch as he lightly touched my clit. I moaned as he kissed my neck, then he pulled away.

"You're not gonna touch me again, are you?" I asked. He just looked at me. "Let me make you breakfast," he asked as I scoffed. He walks towards the kitchen as I watch him leave. I bite my lip as I looked at his perfect behind. "You little minx," he called out to me.

"Trust me, I'll do worse," I replied as I follow him. Later, Jasper took me all over the island. We went on a hike, went cliff-diving, and played chess on the beach over the next few days. Every night, I model a piece of lingerie, which causes Jasper to restrain from making love to me.