25 | 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬

Eleonora

Another week of work, another Saturday chilling, kind of.

My friends organized a movie day at my place because they knew it was a bigger space, bigger tv and no one would bother to interrupt us because no one was there.

Actually Blaze was but in his office working, I asked Dorothy to take the day off which she refusedtelling me she would make us something to eat but I declined.

My mom came along to, lately she has been everywhere I asked if everything was ok at home, she keeps saying yes but I don't think it's true. At least she is having fun with us.

We were now finishing watching 50 shades of Grey with face masks on and drinking some margaritas my mom made, accompanied by her wonderful cake pops, and also some Chinese food I ordered.

"I would pay to be Anastasia" Miles commented

"This movie is proof that marriage makes sex better" Jennifer said while a cake pop

My mom snorted while taking the cucumber slices of her eyes "I wish"

"Guys speak lower, Blaze is in the office"

"It's far from here" Jenny said taking a few chips "He won't hear"

"But what? Are you afraid he will hear us talking about your sex life" Miles asked

"What is it with you and sex now?" I asked concerned making them laugh

"You'd always tell us stuff and now you don't...so we are curious" Jenny explained

"If you tell us we won't bother you no more" Miles clarified making me roll my eyes

"What do you want to know so much?" I asked curiously. This conversation has been in the air since I married but lately they are more curious than ever. It's true that back then I did confined my experiences, not that detelaid but you know in general how it was, they did the same it was sort of a normal thing but now I haven't been doing that because I can't simply make it up or can I?

"The deeds girl!" Miles said in an ordering tone revoltingly straightening up his position

"Like what?" I asked but really I was just making time to think about it

"How is he?" Jennifer asked

"My mom is here!" I said blushing, was I about to fake a whole bed scenario with a guy I can't stay over 5 minutes in the same division?

"Eleanor you're 25, do you expect me to think you're a virgin?" My mom comented always so sincere

"I guess isn't that what moms do?"

"Not this one" she asked taking a sip of her Margarita. Wow, my mom is not even helping I think sometimes she forgets I am not actually really married.

"Come on, how is he?" Jennifer asked smiling "Is he like those fantasy freaks? Does it like it rough? Do you have handcuffs and those shits?" she asked making me cringe internally. If only Blaze knew what was happening here I think he would kill them or not, I can't really predict his emotions since he barely shows them.

"Well...he..." let's imagine if we had sex how would he be? Ew... Nope not happening I need to use another mechanism to make my story flow. What if I imagine the perfect guy with some flaws, I mean he is my husband so I supposedly like what he does. I need to imagine what it would be the ideal for me.

"So... Dont be shy" Miles smirked

"Well, he as like a rough side and also love side, he manages to get both at the same time, he kisses-"