102 | Malory

Elleonora pov

Today was completely crazy it all seemed like a freaking dream, maybe it is I just need to wake up, somebody pinch me!

And as I said that I feel a huge slap on my back "Why doesn't anyone talk I this family!" Nana said almost leaving me deaf "Where is she? Where are they? Is she okay?"

At least I now know this isn't a dream. "Oh my god HONEY!" I heard my mom scream through the hallway... on God " WHAT HAPPENED YOU ARE DRENCHED IN BLOOD!"

"I AM HERE! IS SHE OKAY WHAT HAPPENED!" I heard Aunt Paloma's voice echoing through the hallway

"What happened baby?" My mom questioned as she caressed my face, my dad behind her. I felt the emotions bottled up and I just felt like I needed to discharge everything so I hugged her as strongly as I could and I started to cry.

"She is here!" I said between cries "Blaze and I delivered the baby"

"ALEGRIA !" Aunt paloma exclaimed

"GRACIAS DIOS MIO" my Nana prayed while Arturo hugged her

"Are you okay baby?" my mother asked cleaning the tears on my face, I nodded while crying silently "I am so proud of you"

"When can we see her?" Uncle Joel questioned

"I AM HERE!" Diana said rushing through the hallway

"Where's Blaze?" Nana questioned

"Inside... they said they needed him to give some information"

"What happened?" Diana questioned

"Can we see them?" Plaoma questioned

"Julia lost a lot of blood and the baby girl wasn't supposed to be here just yet, I don't know what will happen to them now," I said truthfully making everyone walk from side to side with their hearts on their hands

"What are you doing with dad ?" I frowned as I looked at them, she was about to answer but through my blurry vision I saw Blaze, with his tiring face, his white shirt with blood stains over it, his hand cleaning his face and I couldn't help but to run to him.

My heart pounded at each step I took, faster as my legs ran to him, he noticed me running towards him and before he could smile at me, I hugged him tight by his neck. He was a bit surprised but a few seconds later I feel his big arms involving my waist.

"Hey..." he whispered in my head and I could sense his smile "How's my nurse?" he asked making the tears roll down my face again, I backed down from his embrace and looked into his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked watching his face carefully

"I am" he smiled  " I told you, you could do it"

"I am still shaking" I pouted

"Yeah I know" he said sweetly brushing his fingers onto my face, his warms hands made my heart calm down and feel secure "You did really well" he praised me making me smile

"You were great" I mentioned

"BLAZE!" my Nana screamed rushing over to us "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" she cried out making the whole family thank Blaze.

The loud praises were filling the hallway and my heart. This man kept surprising me day by day.

"Family of... Julia Vargas Dax-" We heard the nurse said, she didn't even had the time to finish her whole name because my family started to yell and shout.

"VARGAS! That's us!"

"How's our girl?"

"Our girls?"