72 | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

-Eleonora-

April 17th, 634 days to go so I can be divorced. Oh yes, I am still counting the days till freedom till there I have to keep on playing this part. And oh how I missed playing Mr.Maxwell's wife in such a big event like the one we are at now.

Remember the poor girl who's almost stepmother is younger than her? The one who has an very wealthy father, owns one of the most expensive hotel chains in America?

I bet you remember the Cordova's!

Well, today, Everly's biggest nightmare is coming true, her father Richard Junior Cordova is marrying Paris, the 20th year old girl now can marry... So here we are at this big fancy place to marry them.

I had a grey satin long dress, with white heels and a white purse. At least it wasn't freezing like in Sarah and Damien's wedding. Blase has a grey suit matching my dress, I don't want to brag but I picked our clothes, and we look AMAZING but this is still boring.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't love weddings or I don't like this kind of event, but when you're at this type of thing and faking everything from your relationship to who you really are it's quite hard and not really fun at all

Although this peculiar wedding is bringing some sense of curiosity into me, Mr Richard and Paris are not the usual type of lovers that you see specially because they're not lovers at all you can tell very well that she doesn't love him and only his money but HEY from what I know I can be wrong... although it's very unlikely so.

I am most of the time, always, right.

The ceremony wasn't anything special, they throw off some love quotes and said 'I do'. The usual. They walked the guest to a big salon, decorated with table and chairs, and a small space probably to dance near the columns.

From up the stairs it appeared our view the newlyweds, the guests clapped happily and cheered them as they walked downstairs.

The couple sat down to eat and the guests did the same, the food was good, it was hotel food how couldn't be good? Although I missed pastries, it seems that rich people don't eat pastries.

After lunch the guests gathered to talk and dance, although the dances were from extremes from waltz to 2010 pop, I bet Madonna is not playing because she wasn't born on that time.

I was playing with the napkin on my table just to pass time while Blaze kept pissing me off "Are you still mad?"

"You think?" I answered with a stern face

"You totally misunderstood. I did not laugh at you, this is ridiculous" Blaze rolled his eyes while sipping on his drink

"I didn't! I saw you!" I claimed, Blaze was about to answer back but he is interrupted by a manly figure who approaches us greeting us "Here they are"

I looked up catching a glimpse of a known pair of eyes "Mr.Finnegan"

He smiled at me, I got up and embraced him. "Mrs. Maxwell you look ravishing today" he said making me smile, he turned to Blaze while greeting him too. "Mr.Maxwell how are you "

"Mr. Finnegan" Blaze greeted while shaking his hand

"I present you my wife, she wasn't able to appear at your weeding" Mr. Finnegan said looking at me. I looked around finding behind him aver pretty lady on her 50's around the same age of Mr.Fenningan.

"Hello Mrs.Finnegan" I smiled, she came close surprising me and evolving me in a big hug

"Hello dear, I have heard great things about you," she said near my ear.