26| Who Are You?

P.O.V: Zach

Welp, we completely shut out the other team. It wasn't really an exciting game either, 0 action.

We ended 4-0 so I guess after the second not much really happened.

The sharks couldn't score and frankly my team just got board of the game. I couldn't wait for states when we would finally see some more challenging teams.

As I walked out of the lockeroom my eyes instantly landed on Hazel, she looked at us all with a bright face.

"Man you guys fucking whipped them." She stated with laughter behind her voice.

"Yeah well number 9 whipped my calf pretty hard with his stick." Zane complained readjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"Yeah, and 76 had a real checking problem." Mick added on

"Oh quit complaining, its part of the game." Hazel said with an eye roll.

I looked at her slightly surprised, I hadn't really asked her what her thoughts were on hockey after her brother. In fact I hadn't asked much, like if he still played, how he was doing.

To be fair I'd only learned about him this past weekend.

"Come on are we going or what?" Hazel asked ready to go.

I looked around and saw that Mick and everyone else was already making their way to the door.

I hadn't forgotten about Micks party, I just wished it was just the team (Hazel included)

The guys had taken it upon themselves to invite a few extra 'friends'.

"Yeah let's go." I finally replied walking with Hazel to my car.

Placing my bag in the bed of the truck while Hazel got in the passager seat. I made my way to the driver side starting the car and backing out of the parking spot. Before driving the familiar route to Micks house.

When we arrived everyone was already there. We walked up to the front door and entered the house without knocking.

Regardless the second we opened the door everyone greeted us.

Mick who was leaning over the kitchen counter handing over drinks in exchange for keys going into a bucket.

"Knight! Underwood!" He shouted upon seeing us in the door way. "Hotshot I got your drinks over here."

Hazel laughed slightly hearing the slight lisp in his words as he talked. She took off the sweatshirt to reveal a tube top type tank top, which gave a not so sneak peak.

I looked away from her and moved my eyesight back towards Mick who seemed unphased.

"You better have not gotten me any of that pink shit or sparkling shit." Hazel replied holding my sweatshirt close to her chest.

Mick raised his eye brows in response... thats totally what he got her because every girl he's ever bought drinks for drinks that type of shit.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Who do you think I am? A middle school girl? No, straight whiskey shots for yours truly." Mick said pulling out the bottle

I tried to contain my laughter, that was Micks drink of choice. He was a total suck up in making Hazel happy, the entire team was.

If Hazel was cold, she'd have 20 jackets. If she needed water, everyone would no longer have their water bottles. If she needed money, we'd all become broke.

She knew she had the power, yet she never abused it. I think the guys found it much more comforting and willing to continue to treat her that way because of it.