27| Who Are You? cont.

P.O.V: Zach

The guy took three steps forward and I instantly put a hand out defending Hazel.

"Hazel Claire Underwood!" The guy shouted using her middle name.

Hazel scrunched up her face at the sound of his voice.

"You- mom has no idea where you are! She thinks your at a friend's house! I get on snap maps and find you here, oh and how convenient that snap maps happened to have a lot of stories here! At a fucking party!" He shouted.

He was drawing attention from some people in the room but most were too drunk to care.

"Technically I am at a friend's house." Hazel argued back with sass while pointing to Mick.

Mick raised his hands up in defense almost immediately.

"I have no idea who the hell you are man, but you look like you could beat the shit out of me. So just so you're aware she's safe alright she's been with me and Zach all night." Mick pleaded, he was definitely worried about getting beat up.

"Yeah thats what I'm worried about, I know how you guys think." The red head guy said sounding like a middle age dad.

As he turned towards Hazel I could read the logo on his hat. Howie.

Howie= Hockey.

God who were we about to get beat up by?

He reached for Hazels arm and she pulled away quick.

"Leave me alone Conner I'm fine." Hazel snapped.

Conner.

So this was brother Conner.

The hockey player who got hurt, the one who became dad after dad went to jail.

It was weird how him and Hazel looked nothing alike. He was a complete red head while she was brown. His eyes were a light brown while Hazel were dark.

"Hazel I swear to God I am not in the mood." He said crossing his arms over his chest

"When are you ever in the mood?" Hazel asked with sass.

I could see Conner bite the inside of his cheek, thinking for a moment.

"Hazel I come for the weekend to see you and when I get to your house your mom says you're not around, so I find you at a party." He explained, "a hockey party for fucks sake."

Conner totally thought we were taking advantage of Hazel, he didn't know how everyone really felt about her.

The only person who wanted to get with Hazel in this room was me, and even then I wasn't going to take advantage of her, never. It was wrong so wrong it made me cringe at the thought of just doing it. That and Because everyone in this room would beat me till I was dead if I did.

"Thanks for the fun story Conner I really enjoyed it." Hazel mocked making Conner mad

He leaned forward and whispered something in her ear that made her grinned her teeth with furry.

"Come in let's go." Conner said slightly louder

Hazel unwilling stood up.

"God I can't believe you." Conner mumbled

Hazel just rolled her eyes.

"What can't handle me? Then leave." Hazel stated

Some clear anger resided between Hazel and Conner, or at least drunk Hazel and Conner. She seemed slightly out of control now that Conner had arrived.