II

"They had you tied up, why?" Ellie who she learned was the girl who's screams she heard tat day questioned her. The brunette's physique was rough, her face bruised. Her eyes looked tired as she waited on Quinn to answer.

Ellie studied the raven haired girl in front her. Her brown eyes looked exhausted, she had a small scar on her right cheek. Bruises on her neck and hands. Clearly they had tortured her but that didn't matter. What mattered was getting answer.

"That's something I'm not comfortable talking about." Ellie's eyes squinted and she took a deep breath.

"I don't think you have a say so on that." The brunette looked at the girl harshly. Dina placed an arm on her in attempts to calm her down.

"They call themselves the WLF, Abby she's the one who tortured him. Joel right?" Ellie flinched at the mention of his name.

"Sorry..."

"Don't." She stood up. "Where can I find them?" Ellie closed and opened her fist. A mechanism to calm her anxiety.

"Seattle." Quinn answered truthfully and Ellie nodded. "I'm going after them and you're coming with. You must know where their bases are right?"

"Hey these people could be dangerous." Dina, stood up from the chair she sat in finally speaking.

"Could? No they are dangerous. Ruthless and sick. They have weapons and ex military."

"It doesn't matter! I'm gonna kill those assholes for what they did to him." Ellie interrupts.

"Ellie you can't go alone with her. You just met her." Dina shook her head. Quinn took no offense. They had no reason to trust her.

Ellie nodded her head and stood by the door. "I'll get everything situated but I swear if you try anything? I shoot you. Slow me down? I'll leave you." She said roughly before walking out. The door slamming shut loudly. Dina turned around a frown on her face.

"Keep her safe. Don't let her kill herself." After the two left her alone in Jackson's small clinic Maria who seemed to be the community's leader came to visit her. She offered her a place to stay until she healed under the condition

"You have to tell me why they had you tied up? I wanna make sure my people are safe."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay, but I'd like for this to just be between me and you. Nobody else. Not even your husband."

"Okay." The blonde agreed.

"Okay." So she told her why, leaving just one key detail out Quinn told her the truth. The whole truth. Maria was skeptical but the more the raven haired girl went on the more Maria's demeanor softened.

Quinn didn't sleep not for one minute. Not only was she in a unfamiliar place but they clearly distrusted her. Just because Maria had decided to trust her didn't mean anyone else did. Well except for the people in the community who had no idea who she was. They were just happy to see a new face. The place she'd been given was bugger than she expected. The dust covered furniture proved it had been unlived in for a while.

As Quinn went on a cleaning rampage ignoring the pain from her wound a knock on as heard on her door. Setting down the rag in her hands she skipped towards the door still no able to walk straight. When she opened the door she didn't expect to see the brunette before her. Especially alone. Ellie walked in her house without asking if it was okay. She just did.

"Sit." The brunette demanded and Quinn nodded her head closing the door behind her. Ellie watched the girl struggle to walk and she sighed.

"We're gonna wait. Until your wound heals up."