VI

It took them about a two days walk to the tv station. They ran into a few member of the WLF but had no trouble taking them out.
"Looks like they sent for us."

"Yeah how fucking many." Ellie muttered.

"Hey over there." Quinn pointed. "The tv station."

After a few minutes of walking Quinn stops to look at a graffiti. "What the fuck is that?"

"Creepy." Ellie scoffed as they continued to walk trough the city.

"Clicker." Ellie nudges Quinn before she could even duck the clicker's body is sent flying across the road.

"Fuck. What was that?"

"Trip wire." Ellie slowly walks forward. "Joel thought me how to disarm them but the grass is too tall. I can't see."

"Shit. What do we do?"

"Throw shit around I guess."

"Won't that be loud?" Quinn watched the brunette in front of her toss a brick across the field.

"Maybe Leah will come to us." Quinn decided not to say anything of the girls careless behavior and just followed her lead instead. The closer they got the more trip wires there were.

"There it is. It's too quiet. Here boost me up."

"No offense but I'll boost you up." Ellie looked at Quinn's frail body and the raven haired girl frowned. "Yeah? Let's not forget these muscles saved your ass."

"Yeah yeah." Ellie rolled her eyes and boosted Quinn up.

"Fuck." Quinn grimaced when some left over glass from the open window scraped her hands. She wiped her hands on her jeans before helping Ellie up.

"Holy shit." Quinn looks up at the trail of dead bodies. The deeper they walked in the station the more bodies they found. Hung up like some sort of message.

"This is fresh." Ellie hunches down touching the blood on the ground.

"Ellie...whoever did this. They could still be here."

"Let's hope they're not. Look, it's the symbol in those graffiti's."

"Whoever those people are they're clearly deranged. I mean this is some sick shit Ellie."

"Yeah, let's keep searching for Leah." Quinn nods her head in agreement as they search the building.

"In here." Quinn waves Ellie over and the enter one of the broadcasting rooms. The sound of a radio could be heard.

"Looks like we won't get much info from her." Ellie bends down to Leah's dead body. The girl was covered and Ellie searched her pockets.

"Look at them and their fucking smiles." Ellie muttered and Quinn turned around. "What?"

Ellie pulled up the picture so Quinn could see.

"What were they doing so close to Jackson? And why- why did they have you?" The brunette spoke frustrated. Quinn looked back at her nervously. She was afraid of telling her the truth. She was almost sure she'd kill her if she did or worse.

"Quinn look at me! Answer my question. What were you doing with them? Where you working with them? Did you change you mind halfway trough?"

"What!? No! They had me hostage Ellie. How could you even say that!"

"Well they had you for a reason. A reason you've yet to answer. I mean clearly you knew these people on a personal level." The girl crossed her arms.

"That man from the school. He recognized you."