Chapter 6

In the morning of the next day Giyu was already at the training ground waiting for Kyojuro to arrive. Giyu arrived at about 6:30 in the morning at the training ground. While he was waiting for Kyojuro, Giyu decided to do some exercises to pass the time doing anything from basic sword swing's to push-up and much more. After about an hour Kyojuro arrived together with Shinobu, Kanae and Mitsuri.

Giyu: Ohayo Rengoku, Kocho, Kanae and Kanroji.

All four of them replied back with Ohayo.

Giyu: Rengoku are you ready to start?

Kyojuro: OFCOURSE I AM BUT WE SHOULD DISCUSS FIRST ABOUT WHAT TRAINING WE WILL DO AND IF WE WILL USE OUR REAL NICHRIN BLADES OR OUR BAMBOO TRAINING BLADES.

Giyu: Ah you're right we don't want any misunderstanding during our training session together and accidentally get hurt.

Kyojuro: THAT IS TRUE TOMIOKA-SAN.

Giyu: Well we could start with some basic sword swings if you want.

Kyojuro: AH AN EXCELLENT IDEA MY CALM FRIEND.

At the girls who are currently chatting with each other all three of them being a bit tired from waking up early to watch the training session between Giyu and Kyojuro.

Mitsuri: I do ask myself sometimes how Tomioka-san is so strong I mean he became a hashira at the age of 13 and got recognised as the strongest hashira of the era.

Kanae: I ask myself that same question sometimes. He really is a mysterious man especially with his looks, his beautiful black pointy hair with fiery red stripes and his mysterious yet mesmerising dark ocean blue and crimson red eyes and let's not forget about the 2 sun like scar's on his face.

Mitsuri: What do you think Shinobu-chan.

Shinobu wasn't fully paying attention because she was looking at a certain water hashira.

Shinobu: Yeah he does look cool and mesmerizing.

Kanae and Mitsuri where shocked at Shinobu's statement although she wasn't wrong about the fact that Giyu looked cool and mesmerizing it was still unexpected of her to say something like that.

Let's go back to the water and flame hashira who both decided to train shirtless to make it easier for them to train and not have cloth constantly stick to their back from all the sweating. They where currently doing some basic push-up's before Kyojuro stood up and picked up his bamboo training blade.

Kyojuro: TOMIOKA-SAN LET'S HAVE A SMALL SPARRING SESSION NOW.

Giyu: Of course let me grab my bamboo training blade real quick.

Kyojuro: I DON'T THINK YOU NEED ONE TO DEFEAT ME TOMIOKA-SAN.

Giyu: That might be true but we could make the sparring session longer if I grab my bamboo training blade and then we could use our breathing style's as well.

Kyojuro: THAT IS TRUE. LET'S DO THAT THEN ALSO IF YOU CAN COULD YOU BE OF AROUND A SIMILAR LEVEL TO ME SO I CAN PROPERLY TRAIN.

Giyu: Well Oyakata-sama did instruct me to fight at a similar level as my training opponent.

Since Giyu was the current strongest hashira far above Gyomei, Giyu was asked by Oyakata-sama to be of a similar level as his opponent during sparring sessions as to give the other hashira's a good way of growing stronger without risking their lives.

Kyojuro: THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TOMIOKA-SAN NOW SHALL WE BEGIN.

The girl's heard Kyojuro and decided to end their little chitchat and watch the sparring session between Giyu and Kyojuro.