Chapter 10

Sanemi: Alright the two love birds confessed can we now properly start drinking for fuck sake.

Kanae: Ara ara someone is a bit inpatient.

Sanemi: Most of us only had 2 cups of sake before Shinobu did her whole fake drunk confession.

Kanae: Okay okay.

Mitsuri: Shinobu-chan that was so cute.

Shinobu: Hehe thank you Mitsuri-chan.

Obanai: Kanroji-san would you like some more sake?

Mitsuri: Awww Iguro-san thank you for asking and i would love to have some more.

Obanai proceeded to fill Mitsuri's cup with sake.

Mitsuri: Thank you Iguro-san.

Shinobu: Ne ne Giyu-sama.

Giyu: Yes Shinobu.

After Giyu replied to Shinobu she immediately hugged him and caught him of guard.

Giyu: Shi-Shinobu?

Shinobu: Just let me be okay you don't know how long I have wanted to do this.

Giyu: O-okay.

Kyojuro: WHAT A WONDERFUL DESPLAY OF AFFECTION FROM KOCHO DON'T YOU AGREE UZUI.

Tengen: I flamboyantly agree with you my flamboyant friend.

A sleepy muichiro came downstairs.

Muichiro: Himejima-san why are you all so noisy.

Gyomei: My apologies young Tokito we didn't mean to wake you up but something amazing happened. Kocho-san confessed to Tomioka-san.

Muichiro: Does that mean they can finally be my adoptive parents?

Giyushino: Wait what.

Muichiro: Pwease mommy Shinobu and papa Giyu.

Shinobu: (Am too young to adopt a child but how can I say no to Tokito)

Giyu: (Maybe starting a family wouldn't be so bad)

Shinobu: Of course we will adopt you Muichiro-kun.

Giyu: Eh sure Muichiro-kun.

After everyone minus Muichiro (Muichiro is only fourtheen) finished drinking sake they all went to bed. The next morning Shinobu woke up early together with Aoi to make food for her picnic date with Giyu.

Shinobu: Aoi are you sure we still have salmon and daikon?

Aoi: It should be somewhere in the fridge Shinobu-sama.

Shinobu: I can't find them.

Aoi: Let me take a look and if there is none I will quickly go get some.

Shinobu: But how are you going to get some this early in the morning?

Aoi: Well you see being a doctor's assistant I sometimes help the people in the nearby villages and in return when I for instance need some ingredient's very early in the morning they will open shop for me.

Shinobu: So that's why even when we ran out of ingredient's you are always able to make breakfast for everyone.

Aoi: Yep. Well I can't seem to find any salmon and daikon in the fridge so I will go get some.

After some time Aoi returned with a fresh salmon and some fresh looking daikon. While Aoi was away the other's woke up and already had breakfast which was provided by Sumi, Naho and Kiyo.