Chapter 15

We go back a day to before Shinobu, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Tanjiro and Nezuko left to go on their mission to the swordsmith village.

Giyu: (Today Shinobu is leaving to go to the swordsmith village. I already miss her and she hasn't even left yet.)

Giyu decided to go his kitchen to make some tea. 

Kagaya has once again giving Giyu a day off from work because he doesn't want the corps to just depend on him for everything since he is the strongest slayer.

Giyu: I really don't feel like sitting home all day. Maybe I should go visit Master Urokodaki.

Giyu wrote a letter for his master to let him know he was visiting.

Giyu: Kanzaburo could you deliver this letter to master Urokodaki.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw of course Giyu caw caw.

After Giyu gave the letter to Kanzaburo he decided to prepare for the journey to visit his master (it was still very early in the morning). After Giyu had prepared everything for the journey he asked kanzaburo (who already came back) to tell kagaya that he was going to visit his master for a few days.

Giyu: Kanzaburo could you tell Oyakata-sama I will be going to master Urokodaki for a few days.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw ofcourse Giyu caw caw.

Some time later Kanzaburo arrived at the Ubuyashiki estate.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw message from Giyu Tomioka for oyakata -sama.

Kagaya: What message did Giyu want you to deliver to me Kanzaburo.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw Giyu will be going to Urokodaki for a few days caw caw.

Kagaya: I see, very well then. Kanzaburo please tell Giyu to have a wonderful time with his master.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw ofcourse oyakata-sama.

When Kanzaburo arrived back to Giyu he told him what Kagaya asked of him.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw Oyakata-sama hopes you have a wonderful time with Urokodai.

Giyu: Thank you Kanzaburo. (Giyu gave Kanzaburo some headpats)

That's it for this chapter am so so so sorry this took ages to finish and for it to turn out this small. Work was draining me of all my energy and as much as I wanted to work on this chapter I couldn't. Am very sorry if this chapter is disappointing especially after such a long wait.

Like always please let me know if you find any spelling mistakes and feel free to comment on your favourite part.