Chapter 8

All the hashira's minus Giyu went to the Butterfly mansion. On their way there some had a little conversation about how things where going but let's skip to when they have arrived at the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu: I guess we should go to the living room oh and nee-san could you tell Aoi, Kanao, Sumi, Naho and Kiyo we are home.

Kanae: Ara ara Shinobu-chan who do you think I am of course I will let them know we are home.

Shinobu: Gomen'nasai nee-san I didn't mean it like that.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaa so cute.

Shinobu: Mitsuri-chan not you too.

Mitsuri: Ah gomen.

Kanae: Anyways let's go.

After they all went to the living area and Kanae informed the girl's they are back they started talking a bit. It is currently around 10:00.

Tengen: Dam I should have gotten my wives to come.

Kyojuro: MY FLASHY FRIEND DO YOU ALREADY MISS YOUR WIVES.

Tengen: Of course I do who wouldn't miss their wives.

Sanemi: Can we just get this bullshit started and get this over with.

Gyomei in a menacing voice: Please refrain from using such language in the vicinity of young Muichiro, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

Sanemi in a scared voice: H-hai. 

Tengen: Bwahahahaha Shinazugawa-san is scared.

Sanemi: Shut it long legs.

Kanae: Okay okay okay let's not start a fight thank you, how about we make some early lunch.

everyone minus Kanae: what a good idea Kanae.

Shinobu: (I wonder where Tomioka-san is)

With Giyu.

Giyu: Am home.

After Giyu said this he immediately went to pray at his families alter to pay his respect to them.

Giyu: (Maybe I should wear something more comfortable for today instead of my uniform, I mean since I have a day off I might as well but first I wanna get cleaned up)

Giyu took a nice and warm bath and after this he wore a blue yukata and his crimson red haori on top of that.

Giyu decided to drink some sencha tea before leaving to the Butterfly mansion.

At the Butterfly mansion.

After they finally finished making lunch (which honestly took them a couple of tries) they heard the doorbell ring.

Shinobu: I will go answer the door.

When Shinobu opened the door her jaw dropped to the floor in a way of speaking.

Shinobu: T-t-tomioka-san you look amazing.

Giyu: Arigato Kocho.

Shinobu: E-eh p-please fo-follow me.

Giyu: Is something wrong Kocho.

Shinobu: N-no.

Giyu: Then why are you stuttering.

Shinobu: A-am n-n-not st-utte-ring b-baka.

Giyu: Right.

They walked to the rest of the hashira's who where currently eating lunch. When they saw Shinobu and Giyu walk in they all stopped doing what they where doing.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaaaaa Tomioka-san looks so cool.

Kyojuro: TOMIOKA-SAN YOU LOOK WONDERFUL AND YOU SEEM TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE IN THAT YUKATA YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT IT.