Chapter 21

Before I start this chapter, I would like to apologise for it taking such a long time for this next chapter to release. I honestly didn't know how to tackle this chapter (I still don't tbh but ill give it a shot)

As the demon starts to split in multiple forms it grosses out Kanroji.

Kanroji: This has to be one of the grossest demons I've ever seen.

Genya: Shouldn't we just attack instead of standing here Mitsuri-san?

Kanroji: Oh right.

As the demon finishes splitting there where now 4 demons standing there as they looked at the slayers they started their attack destroying the building they where all in.

Kanroji: Love breathing first form Shivers of first love 

Kanroji performed a single slash at the falling rubble hitting it on multiple places and sending the rubble flying away from her and the other 2.

Kanroji: Tanjiro and Genya the two of you should try picking one of them off ill try and hold off the others untill Shinobu and Muichiro get back.

Tanjiro and Genya nod as they run off trying to catch up with one of the demons while Kanroji prepares herself to face off against the other 3.

???: Karaku looks like we are fighting against the female slayer lets break her bones.

Karaku: Sekido no let me have her as a trophy.

Sekido: Hell no you don't deserve pleasure.

???: Another disappointing looking slayer.

Karaku: Shut up Aizetsu.

Aizetsu: R-right my bad.

Kanroji looks confused at the 3 demons rambling about things as she prepares to attack them.

Kanroji: Love breathing 3rd form catlover shower.

Kanroji leaps into the air and performs multiple arched slashes in rapid succession towards the 3 demons cutting them all over their bodies.

Sekido: You bitch.

Sekido says as he uses his flesh manipulation to make a khakkhara appear and start to generate electricity. 

Karuka Launches a wind blast at Kanroji as Sekido releases powerfull electrical arcs in combination with Karuka's wind blast, hitting kanroji and making her lose her balance and get shocked, causing her to scream and convulse in pain. As Kanroji is convulsing and screaming in pain Aizetsu prepares multiple spears to launch towards kanroji. As Aizetsu launches the spears at Kanroji, Nezuko pushes her out of the way so she doesn't get hit.

Kanroji: Nezuko?

Nezuko: Hmmm-hmm.

Kanroji: Thank you for helping me out.

Tanjiro and Genya pov

As the two of them run after Urogi they notice they lost track of him, as they start looking around they get hit with a powerfull scream stunning them and making their ears and nose bleed as they stumble to the ground. As the screaming stops Urogi appears and walks closer to the two to finish them off by screaming them to death. As Urogi prepares to scream again Genya shoots him in the throat shutting him up and making him retreat. Genya and Tanjiro get back on their feet and run after Urogi who is running towards the other 3 demons.

Tanjiro: Nice shot by the way Genya you saved us.

Genya: Thanks I guess.

They keep running after Urogi with Genya taking the occasional shot at him trying to hit him in the legs to stop him from running to no success. After more running they notice the battle between Kanroji, Nezuko and their demon opponents.

normal pov

Kanroji notices that Tanjiro and Genya are coming back running after the split demon that ran away earlier. As Urogi runs up to the other 3 demons, Tanjiro and Genya run up to Kanroji and Nezuko.

Kanroji: Tanjiro and Genya are you two alright your nose and ears are bleeding?

Tanjiro: We are doing alright dont worry.

Kanroji: Alright then Tanjiro.

Once again Karuka launches a powerfull windblast which Sekido follows with releasing powerfull electrical arcs while Aizetsu launching multiple spears and Urogi screaming as hard as he can forming a powerfull combo attack which would kill anyone hit by the attack towards kanroji which she barely dodges getting barely hit in the arm by one of the spears. Tanjiro immediatly retaliates by using water breathing 3rd form flowing dance moving his body in a dancing pattern slicing at the demons. Genya proceeds to shoot his shotgun at Urogi again hitting him in the leg at the same time Nezuko uses her blood demon art and sets Aizetsu on fire. Aizetsu screams in pain untill the fire dies out*

Shinobu and muichiro run onto the battlefield joining their companions.

Kanroji: Shinobu-chan, muichiro-san you're back.

Shinobu: Yeah we just got back from finishing uppermoon 5 off.

Upon hearing Gyokko lost Sekido gets pissed off and uses his biological absorption to absorb the other 3 demons and transforms into Zohakuten  while Urami splits off which runs off which Tanjiro and Nezuko notice and run after leaving the other 4 to fight against Zohakuten.

Zohakuten activates his blood demon art and releases countless wooden dragons at Kanroji, Muichiro, Genya and Shinobu who try to dodge with only Shinobu successfully dodging due to her being one of the fastest hashira's. Shinobu notices the others got hit but they are getting back on their feet so she proceeds to go on the offense and attack the demon.

Shinobu: Insect breathing butterfly dance caprice.

Shinobu leaps high up into the air and charges towards the demon stabbing him multiple times as the demon grabs Shinobu by the throat and starts choking her. Kanroji sees Shinobu's situation and dashes to the demon Swinging her blade hitting the hand that is choking Shinobu which makes the demon drop her as Kanroji grabs shinobu and puts her somewhere save, Genya shoots the demon in the throat which Muichiro takes advantage off and charges forwards trying to hit the demon's neck but missing as the demon dodges.

As the fight keeps going the sun slowely starts rising when the demon suddenly starts turning to ash.

Tanjiro and Nezuko pov

Tanjiro and Nezuko run after Urami for a long while untill the sun starts slowly rising. Noticing that the demon is running to the forest and that Nezuko is behind he makes the decision to run after the demon letting Nezuko behind. As he keeps running after the demon he catches up to him by using his breathing technique. 

Tanjiro: Stop running you coward.

Tanjiro says and he uses water breathing constant flux catching up and swinging his blade at the neck of the demon which makes contact with the neck to which the demon retaliates by screaming as hard as he can in Tanjiro's face making his ears and nose bleed like crazy, but not wanting to give up Tanjiro puts all of his strength into the blade cutting through the neck of the demon which immediately starts turning to ash. As Tanjiro killed the demon sunlight hits the forest which he runs out of looking for his sister which he sees screaming in pain and agony as he gets horrified by the sight his precious little sister starts turning to dust as she screeches in pain traumatising Tanjiro.

That's it for the long awaited battle between uppermoon 4 and our beloved companions.

I hope you liked this chapter and once again I apologise for it taking so long before this chapter got made. (feel free to tell me your favourite parts in the comments)