Chapter 7

Giyu, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Shinobu and Kanae where still at the training area chatting about the sparring match when all of a sudden they hear a Kasugai crow caw.

Kanzaburo: Caw caw hashira meeting caw caw.

When the five hashira's heard this they immediately dashed towards the meeting area. They where the last to arrive.

Sanemi: Ah you fucking twat's are finally here what took you disrespectful assholes so long. The meeting should have started 5 minutes ago.

Kanae: Gomen.

Kagaya: Welcome my children we can finally start the meeting now. First of all Giyu my child I heard you had a sparring match with Kyojuro earlier without it being an order from me, it is good to know you have started to interact more with your fellow hashira's on your own.

Giyu: Oyakata-sama thank you but how do you know about that.

Sanemi wasn't really happy at Giyu for questioning Oyakata-sama and was about to yell at Giyu to shut his month.

Kagaya: Giyu my child have you forgotten there are crow's everywhere picking up information and relaying it back to me.

Giyu: I forgot about that Oyakata-sama please excuse my rudeness.

Kagaya: It's fine my child. Now onto the next topic. Since there hasn't been any demon report's lately and you all have been working very hard, you all deserve to take a day off please spend this day together in order to improve your bond's with each other.

The hashira's: Rikai shita Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya: That is all for today.

Kagaya left the meeting area.

Mitsuri: KYAAAAAAA a day off.

Shinobu: It has been such a long time since I last had a day off.

Kanae: Well since oyakata-sama told us to spend the day together why don't we have a sleep over at the butterfly mansion.

Mitsuri: KYAAAAA that is such a good idea Kanae-chan.

Sanemi: No way we are not having a stupid sleep over.

Obanai: I agree with Sanemi.

Mitsuri: EEEEH but Obanai do you not want to spend time with me. 

Mitsuri on the brink of "crying".

Obanai: Never mind I think the sleepover idea is brilliant.

Sanemi: You fucking simp ofcourse a cheap trick like that would work on you fucking pathetic.

Kanae: Sanemi why wont you come to the sleepover.

Sanemi: Because it is stupid as fuck.

Kanae: Please do it for me.

Kanae said with a pleading look on her face.

Sanemi: Oh for fuck sake fine.

Kanae: Yay.

Kyojuro: A SLEEPOVER WHAT A WONDERFULL IDEA WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FLASHY FRIEND.

Tengen: It is indeed a flamboyant idea.

Muichiro: What are you guy's talking about again I forgot.

Gyomei: Don't worry about it young Tokito I will take you with me.

Muichiro: Oh okay thank you Himejima-sama.

Shinobu: What about you Tomioka-san will you come as well.

Sanemi: Why even bother asking Kocho of course he wont come.

Giyu: I will be there I just have to do something small at my estate first if that is okay but I promise I will be there.

Shinobu: Yay Tomioka-san is coming as well.

Sanemi and Obanai where completely shocked that Giyu was coming.

That's it for chapter 7 I know it is a smaller chapter compared to the last 2 but I promise the sleepover chapter will be on the larger side. As always please let me know if you come across any spelling mistakes.