2 months?!

"I'm Adrian, the exchange student, now commonly though the one who keeps the troublesome trio out of trouble. When I can." I laughed at his attempt at an introduction.

"I've been trying to do that for years, so good on you. I suppose you probably deserve an explanation. You see, I fell asleep in a tree, and well, we aren't supposed to do that, and Snape found me, so in short, I ran, and well, you know the rest since you were there for it. Sorry, though." I explained myself in short.

He looked at me in surprise. "I thought no one did that, yall are all so scared of him." I once again have a short chuckle to his response and his accent.

"You've got a funny accent, I love it!" I couldn't help but change the subject of the conversation I was having with my new vote haired friend.

"Well, since yall don't have many American students here, that makes sense, don't it?" I nodded my head, smiling at the boy who had been at least 2 years younger than me, but his height gave a different answer.

We spent the next hour in that tiny room talking. Unfortunately, both of us missed breakfast. Once we realized he looked down at his chest.

"I'm not supposed to do this, but seeing as I like you so much and I consider you to now be a close friend, I'll help out" I looked at my new best friend suspiciously. He began to reach under his shirt and pulled out a time turner.

The corners of my mouth perked up, and I gave him a slap on the arm. That stinky bugger. He began to explain the rules of the time turner.

"Adrian, I promise I know the rules of an object such as a time turner. Let's just hurry this up, I'm starving!" He rolled his eyes, and he put the necklace around me as well, and we went back.

We both walked into the Great Hall, laughing our asses off. It caught the attention of many people, including a not so happy and confused potions professor.

"What a surprise grumpy's mad," Adrian raised a brow while looking at me.

"What don't you agree? I'm right?" I looked at him with a hand over my heart.

"I mean, I would agree, but I don't see a use in both of us being wrong, so I'm all good." I gasped an obviously fake hurt expression crossing my face. He laughed at me and pushed me to the slytherin table to eat with him.

I discovered his frustration with not having pudding, which was hilarious. Then, a hand placed itself upon not only my own shoulder but his as well. With a look shared between us, we need not look behind us to know whose hands were laid on us.

"My office now!" And with that, he casually strutted out of the hall with great elegance.

"Well aren't we fucked" I grimaced and got up from my spot, dear Merlin was Adrian oh so right. We are fucked.

Me and Adrian walled quite a bit behind Snape. Once we reached his office we both staggered a bit. "You're lucky I'm not hexing you 3 ways from Sunday right now."

"We're lucky if Snape decides not to hex us 3 Sundays away." I commented grimacing at the fact we both were definitely in deep shit.

"No, it's not aw- you know what yeah yeah." He gave up on explaining the American expression.

We both walked in the office when he looked back at us talking. We sat down at his desk kicking each other's feet

"Now as you Miss.Y/ln ran from me and you Adrian helped her get away, you can see how displeased I am with you morons. Detention for 2 months for deliberately running and hiding from me and you for being the accomplice." Well god damn it. At least it's with Adrian though, no doubt it'll be less horrid.

"Any chance I could get out of this with a sorry?" I hope so.

"Y/n use your common sense!" I wiped my head to my left side.

"Common sense is boring. So no." He rolled his eyes and moved his hand to his forehead. Snape had been looking between us this whole time.

"Merlin I hoped you two would not meet." Turning our heads to him he only waved his hand indicating we leave.

Words: 746

Unedited

Published: Mar, Wed 30th

The character Adrian goes 100% to silvercrevan910 on tiktok, i suggest you follow him, he also has great cosplays, I love Adrian so much, and the comedy he brings.