Accidentall Confession

A/N: Hey so I don't really know what to do with this chapter so after this if you have any suggestions or requests for this story I would love that. Now shall we get to the story.

             Severus Snape’s POV
I was snapped out of my thought suddenly by Dumbledore's comment and rate on Y/N and her band "Y/N your voice is angelic my dear and the rest of you have very good skill I will give you a 10" Dumbledore said. I looked at her bright smile, I couldn’t really hear what Minerva had to say, but after she was done I somehow knew it was my time to give my comments and ratings, so I spoke up "Y/N.... your voice is unique it is.... beautiful and I rste it a 10 just on your voice the band was alright as well"....

                         Y/N POV
What did Professor Snape just say that I feel myself get very flustered after he gave us our rating we were free to leave considering this was just for fun, we didn't actually win anything. I went to Professor Snape's class without even noticing but before I could knock Oliver Wood was calling my name, so I turned on my heel to look at him. He was running but when he went to stop he couldn't and slipped and toppled on top of me, the door opened behind me and Oliver fell on top of me. Oh no I see how this looks.

        He was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head, he was panting from running I was panting because I was a little no, a lot freaked. He was just staring at me and I looked into his eyes to, until we both heard a certain Professor ask what exactly is going on. Olive as I call him soon remembered what was happening, and immediately wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me up, along with himself. We got up and his arm was still wrapped around me, I guess I hadn't realized since I was just, you know mauled by him, ha. I didn’t notice that is until, Professor Snape pushed us away, quite violently may I add.

Olive ran before he could get in trouble, so he didn't get to say what he was going to say to me either, I was a little lost at whag just happened. I was totally in a daze until Professor Snape spoke up "I suggest you not snogg other students outside my door detention Miss.L/N", what he can't do that, he dosen't even know what happened "That's not fair, you don't even know what happened". I blurted out I was mad "WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE MISS.L/N WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE" he.. he.. he yelled so loud I steped back till I hit the wall and I couldn’t help but cry but I was mad as well, but what I was about to say was bound to ruin my life " I CAME HERE BECAUSE AFTER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME, I FELT A NEED TO SEE YOU, NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO THANK YOU, BUT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND WHEN YOU SAID THAT MY WHOLE BODY WAS SCREAMING TO KISS YOU SO MY BODY JUST TOOK ME HERE". It took me a minute but when I realized I turned and I ran, I ran till I fell into someone I don't know who I said sorry and ran more, but someone grabbed me and turned me to their chest. I wasn't even phased by it because I was crying so much, when I looked up I could tell it was Oliver, so I hugged him tighter, I couldn’t help I needed someone right now. After a minute someone came around the corner and Oliver looked took my hand and pulled me with him, who would make him react like that I looked back to expect some girl he was trying to get away from, but I was faced with the tall, dark, mysterious figure of Professor Snape. Right as I looked back I tripped making Oliver trip since he was holding my hand, and there we were in the same position as before except wait, no, please no I felt someones lips on mine. Please tell me I'm wrong when I open my eyes, he will only be on me not kissing me, but no when I opened my eyes he had to be kissing me, I squealed and tried to get him off me but he was heavy and my wrist hurt. Then he was pulled of me by his collar and I was being pulled by wrist.... again great what will come from this.....