Chapter four

After school, Y/N and Luis were in Y/N's room doing their homework as they talked about their Coach and Charlie not being captain"I feel bad for Charlie. For the Coach to take away his job as the Captain, the one thing he had for more than four years is just awful" Y/N sighed sipping her water as Luis nodded"What's up with him anyway. I don't understand why he hates us so muchThis is not like how Coach Bombay treated us." Luis muttered"I don't know" The two teenagers sighed heavily before Y/N closed her binder and placed her pencil on the nightstand.

"Okay, now we're finished. What should we do next? Study for that upcoming pop quiz Mr. Frederick has planned for us on Tuesday or read that book for Mrs. Dunphy's class?" Y/N asked Luis who just smiled sweetly at her before wrapping his arms around and her kissing her cheek.

"Guess that's what we're doing." Y/N chuckled kissing Luis back. The two were like this for a few more minutes before the door opened and Y/N's roommate came in. "Hey, Linda" Y/N awkwardly said to her as she pulled away from Luis. "Hey, Y/N/N. Sorry, if I interrupted anything." Linda said shyly. "I should go," Luis said, grabbing his stuff before heading out quickly.

"Sorry if I interrupted," Linda said, placing her bag on her desk. "It's fine. I mean it's your dorm as well" Y/N shrugged off as she pulled the covers off and jumped into the bed. "How long have you two been together?" Linda asked over her shoulder. "Four years," Y/N replied. "That's a long time," Linda said, surprised as she brushed through her hair. "I feel like this one guy has a crush on me," Linda said as she hopped in bed as well. "Who?" Y/N questioned. "This jock who's the captain of the JV hockey team," Linda replied, taking out her earrings. "That was Charlie. He's one of my close friends." Y/n noted. "He seems like a jerk," Linda replied snarky.

"Why's that?" Y/N asked. "He thinks that Eden Hall mascot is no big deal, well I beg to differ." Linda talked back. "Well, Charlie isn't a bad person. You should give him a chance because he is a nice person. Just think about it." Y/N shrugged before turning off her light and turning to her other side and falling asleep.