Eleven

A few days later, Y/N was in her room doing her homework with Linda as they were working on a project for history class while they were both talking about Charlie. "So he quit, just like that?" Linda asked, not believing a word Y/N's just told her. "Yeah. He and Fulton didn't want anything to do with Coach Orion so they just up and left." Y/N explained thoroughly. "So what's going to happen to you guys now, that you guys are two men short?" Linda asked, sipping on her sodaY/N just shrugged as she twiddled with her pencil"Coach doesn't know yet, but he's going to have to figure it out soon because we are losing more games than ever," Y/N explained. Linda nodded before they went back to working on the project. "So where were we?" Linda asked. "What year did the Pearl Harbor bombing take place and the aftermath of it?" Y/N declared before she heard a knock on her door"It's open!" She said before Connie and Julie came in with saddened expressions on their faces. "What's wrong? What happened?" Y/N asked concern written all over. "It's Hans," Connie said, sniffling.

At Han's funeral, Y/N was standing next to Luis as they began reciting. "Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever, amen." YN began sobbing before Luis hugged her tightly, and kissed her temple. "It's okayIt's okay" Luis whispered, Just then, Gordon came in with a Duck jersey in his hand before he placed it on Han's coffin. "Excuse me, one second. Every time you touch the ice, remember it was Hans who taught us to fly." Gordon told the Ducks before he left the funeral.

Y/N was saddened by the death of Hans and acted completely blank for the next few days until Luis dragged her down to the basketball court for the team to play hockey. "Luis, I don't feel like playing hockey right now" y/N whined. "I know but it'll be fun. I promise" Luis declared as Y/n reluctantly agreed to it. After a few minutes of playing, Y/N felt better than ever. Just then Charlie and Bombay came by. "Coach, Charlie! Wanna play?" Y/N asked them before they gladly joined them in the game. "Put him in the trash can" Russ said before everyone from the team grabbed Gordon and placed him in the trash can while laughing.