𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

"Chai Or coffee? " Ashi asked ishan out of courtesy.

After sleeping for good five hours she woke up curled on her seat but she was damn comfortable. The cushion that was supporting her legs made it comfortable and also the shawl that was draped around her torso gave the perfect amount of warmth.

But the real question was, who did it?

"Coffee" Ishan grumbles rubbing his eyes, he looked like a small kid, who woke up from a deep sleep for school.

Disbelief fills ashi's body. She almost expected him to say coffee but she was still disappointed.

"You're drinking chai with me" She says before giving the order for two tea's.

Ishan gave his infamous scowl to her. But doesn't utter a word.

She happily accepts the tea mugs the air hostess brought in a span of one minute.

"By the way? Who draped that shawl around me? I was feeling so cold. I barely was covered before sleeping and I woke up covered. I was kinda  shook ya know? "

Ashi takes a sip. That was like her charger.

Ishan barely drank any of his tea but held the mug in his hand, watching ashi gulp all of it , all while maintaining eye contact.

"Staff did it"

Three words in return for so many. Ashi sagged down. She thought it was ishan who did it.

"Oh"

And she didn't speak for the flight and they finally land in their dearest homeland, their safe place where their heat belonged, india.

Ishan finally felt relaxed that ashi wasn't continuously chattering about fucking anything.

Exiting the plane after all the goodbyes to the staff again, ashi re did her makeup so that she doesn't look like a panda after all the traveling.

She was nervous, excited, happy, anticipated and was feeling all kinds of emotions one can ever feel.

Ishan on the other hand was not feeling anything. If anything, he was a little excited to meet his mom and siblings.

"Ashi, we're getting late" Ishan knocked on the door of the washroom.

They were currently on their private terminal of their jet in Mumbai.

"Two minutes" She called out after him.

She already looked so happy and cheerful, she didn't even need makeup , ishan thought but he made a mistake.

"You don't need makeup, ashi. Come out"

ashi's hand hovered in air in between and she blinked as if she didn't hear him correctly. She was in the middle of applying a layer of pink blush and his comment just helped her.

She got out the room in the blink of a second and stared at ishan.

"Do you mean " You don't need make because that is not going to help you, you're so ugly" Or do you mean "you're so beautiful, you don't need makeup? " She raised her eyebrows.

"I.. Definitely didn't mean the previous one" Ishan blinked at her.

Ishan didn't accept that he literally complimented her but never denied it too.

The crease between her eyebrows smoothed down at the explanation.

"Let's leave then"

Ashi pouted as ishan causing his eyes to drift towards her lips.