𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

"You brought this for me? " Ashi couldn't believe her eyes.

Two mugs ishan was holding were hot and were looking delicious to gulp all of it in one sip.

"Of course, ashi." He urged wanting to change the topic quickly. He was nervous. It was not only the first time he was trying to convince her but also the first he was ever putting efforts in getting someone's attention.

Ishan never begged for attention. He knew had everyone's attention the minute he enters a room. Including the horny teenager girls and married women too.

"You made it? For me? " She asked again.

"Yes.. I mean no. I didn't make it but i brought it for you with so much love. "

Ashi's lips twitched at the sentence. She was trying so hard not to laugh at his tactics.

She let it go and took the mug from his hand causing their fingers to brush making them forget about their surroundings only focusing on each other.

"Thank you" She whispered bringing the mug to her lips and taking a sip, feeling the warm liquid in her mouth.

It wasn't like her usual tea. In fact, it just tasted like dust with sugar and a hint of cardamom in it.

Ishan's gaze moved towards the column of her neck where the muscles of her throat worked with each sip. His hand on the handle of the mug tightens as he fights the urge to not run his lips on the golden skin of her slender neck.

"This is really good. Who made it? " She asked before walking towards the bed and slumping down and folding her legs under her.

Ishan followed her almost gagging when he tastes the tea in his mug.

"This is absolute shit. You don't have to pretend now. "

He took away the mug away from her lips and placed it on the table beside their extra large king sized bed.

"I didn't forgive you yet. You're still on probation" She scoffed in return causing ishan to stumble on his way back to the bed.

"Excuse me ,lovebirds. can i come in? " Isha peeked through the door of their room after knocking.

"Come in, isha. You don't have to ask! " Ashi squealed squeezing her and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Ishan wanted those lips on him. Exploring him and giving him just what he needs.

Since when he was getting these dirty thoughts about them getting intimate?

"I thought I will walk in to you both doing nasty things" Isha giggled before getting herself comfortable on their bed like it's her own.

"It was one time for fuck's sake" Ishan grunted under his breath causing both of them to giggle like teenagers.

"Okay okay! Now do what you told me. Let's watch a movie! " Isha announced bouncing and scooting closer to ashi.

"What are we watching? " Ashi asks looking at ishan trying to confirm if he was interested in the impromptu movie night they are having.

"Your say today"

"Taare zameen par? "

"No"

Both the siblings reject the movie together, causing ashi to frown.

"Umm...

Ashi thinks with her fingers tapping on her lips.

"What about...kuch kuch hota hai? "

No reply was heard from them which meant that was a subtle yes.

Isha walked over to grab extra pillows and remote before plopping down on the fluffy bed with a soft thud, squishing ashi in between he pressed the buttons on the remote that filled the dark room with soft white light.

"Zindagi na milegi dobara"

Isha chirped while sipping her tea from her own cup.

So that was it. What movie they saw didn't matter to ishan. He wanted to spend time with her.

The sudden urge to make her happy and keep her satisfied after seeing the dim in her eyes while singing the marriage papers shifted something in his heart.

They were twenty minutes into the movie and they were all comfortable by then. With the popcorn bowl between ashi and isha they already finished the whole extra large bowl before the movie even completed.

There was comfortable silence lingering in the darkness of the night and it was all they wanted.

"This is the most dumbest movie I've ever seen" Ishan shook his head horrified after sighing causing isha to get up from her position to gasp.

"Don't you say something about this. This is my favorite movie, ishan bhai! " She pointed her finger towards him as a warning sign he wasn't really afraid of.

Isha lied down again when ishan ignored her comment and made herself comfortable again

Ishan shifted in his position and turned his head around to see isha's head on top of ashi's chest.

They weren't even halfway through and she fell asleep.

Taking away the kernels of popcorn isha held in her hand ashi pulled her head even more on her chest and let it stay there.

Ishan was stunned to see how good she can be with people who are not meant to be with her for the rest of her life.

She might not be with them in the next few months too.

Now, ashi was falling asleep too under the Influence of isha who wasn't awake to irritate ashi with her continuous chatter, she leaned her head back but she felt the pillow flex under her neck.

Ashi turned around to find it was ishan's shoulder who was looking like he doesn't have any idea of what to do next.

Their faces were inches apart. Ishan's minty breath was fanning her cheekbone . It would be just one move and their faces would be together, their lips would be touching.

Goosebumps break over ashi's sensitive skin causing her to look up in the deep embers of his eyes but he was already looking down at her.

Her brown eyes clash with his dark ones.

Clearing her throat softly, ashi spoke breaking the awkward silence between them.

"I think we should sleep too"

That broke ishan's trance and brought him back to reality where they were husband and wife just for the sake of his benefit.

"Ye..yess. I'll take some other room. You make yourself comfortable here. "

Without any other words ishan left the room leaving ashi out of breath.

The effect he had on her without even touching her was shocking.

She didn't want the night to end because next morning she will be in a place she hadn't visited in last 12 years after her family left her alone.